6A Championship Oakland vs. Brentwood

MidTennFootball

10 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Tell u what I'll bet you that Nick Saban has an assistant coach at Oakland before he even looks up Google maps on where Alcoa is.

I doubt that. Look, I'm as big of an Alcoa hater (for one week at least) as there is on the planet but let's look at facts. Alcoa's had more players in Power 5 schools/NFL than Oakland ever has or ever will.

Edited by JSamson7

3 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

I doubt that. Look, I'm as big of an Alcoa hater (for one week at least) as there is on the planet but let's look at facts but Alcoa's had more players in Power 5 schools/NFL than Oakland ever has or ever will.

Really? Are u going back to the 80s and 90s? Show me stats? Why don't you look at this year's teams and see who the power 5 teams are looking at for talent. Who has more power 5 prospects, Oakland has more than anyone 

5 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Really? Are u going back to the 80s and 90s? Show me stats? Why don't you look at this year's teams and see who the power 5 teams are looking at for talent. Who has more power 5 prospects, Oakland has more than anyone 

Mid State bias is real man and you can cite 247 all you want but I wouldn't call Barton Simmons the guru of football recruiting.

As far as power 5 prospects, Alcoa has just as many believe me. It would only take #1 though to shut down about 70% of Oakland's run offense and if Rankin doesn't call the offense they could 100% beat Oakland. Sadly we'll never know and Pep is partially right.... These IFL arguments are silly, but talking about them doesn't make you a loser.

Edited by JSamson7

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Mid State bias is real man and you can cite 247 all you want but I wouldn't call Barton Simmons the guru of football recruiting.

Yeah he is real stupid....lol you need ur own website to teach us who we should look at from now on. Tennessee probably has u on retainer with the team we see them field 

Just now, Redskin15 said:

Yeah he is real stupid....lol you need ur own website to teach us who we should look at from now on. Tennessee probably has u on retainer with the team we see them field 

He's okay, but I've never been an MBA fan. As far as a website, there's no pre-qualifications for any site that makes them the go to for all things recruiting.