Oak Ridge Basketball 2020/21

STILLNUM1

1 hour ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The best way to stop a great player is to not let him get the ball.It drove me crazy when I would have to run wild just to get open.

The problem with Siegel is they have 4 guys who can get 20 each night.  In addition to #14 they have 0, 3, and 11 who can all score and they are better than 2, 3, and 23 for Oak Ridge in my opinion.

9 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

The problem with Siegel is they have 4 guys who can get 20 each night.  In addition to #14 they have 0, 3, and 11 who can all score and they are better than 2, 3, and 23 for Oak Ridge in my opinion.

I respect Siegel and actually think the two teams  are similar. It could be the coaches have similar theories on how to run offense and defence.

I don't think OR has four guys who can hit for 20. The Wildcats are more in the 15 point range. You did leave out OR's best scoring threat, #21 .

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.               RWR!

If Oak Ridge can hit 6 plus 3 pointers they have a shot.Im more impressed with their defense than anything.We can not have a bunch of turnovers like we have a couple of times this year.I dont think this Oak Ridge team would be one of coach Greens top 5 at Oak Ridge so that worries me a little.We have to keep Shank and big 21 out of foul trouble.Lets hope the shots are falling and the lucky bounces go our way.RWR

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 9:24 AM, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Schneider is twice the player Miller is. Not even a comparison.  Miller could barely even get a shot off against Bearden 

You think so, huh? 13 points 10 boards ain’t too shabby. And also held that all world player from Siegel who “is twice the player Jeremy is” to 12 points. I’d call that a pretty good day at the office.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You think so, huh? 13 points 10 boards ain’t too shabby. And also held that all world player from Siegel who “is twice the player Jeremy is” to 12 points. I’d call that a pretty good day at the office.

It sure feels good, right SS?  I am very happy right now but I am looking at Houston play and we better play out of our minds tomorrow. Sic'em Wildcats......RWR!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Miller has come up big when it mattered most this yr.And of course J.Clutch Stewart does his thing.Great win for a team that plays in dist 3

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Right now I have OR by 8 points. By Thursday, I will have worked myself up to where I have OR by 268 points.:roflol:

Not a bad pick, only missed the score by three points ( Final OR 68  SHS  57 ).

Get Ready for This...

Oak Ridge  60

Houston    57

Edited by WilleTheWildcat