Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

You havent seen many LC games.Ive seen it packed.LC usually does their part.Its the other teams usually.The little field wilk hold quite a few people in the stands,sidelines,end zones.Not a bad field for a true Single A team like Gleason,Greenfield,etc and a school that's not a big county and can draw from other Gibson Co schools.

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm sure he will.But I read about 3 posts about his physicality and closing speed and how great a play it was and it wasnt.

Have you seen him play ? Go back and look at what he did from his defensive position never played O or DB ! If you asked teams that seen him they will say he is unstoppable !!! But no that play he got juked what is great is the tenacity to get back in the play and blow it up, and yes pass wasn’t great !

7 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm sure he will.But I read about 3 posts about his physicality and closing speed and how great a play it was and it wasnt.

I think you are forgetting what thread you are posting in.  When is the last time lake county beat peabody ?  

you should try some punctuation and spaces so your posts are readable 

Edited by Tide21

Thinking you’re going to just out athlete Trenton blows my mind. It’s not some of those other 1A schools you’ve gotten use to beating up on. And you keep saying it depends on line and how good they are well we know Peabody has a line on both sides so what’s the question? Peabody by at least 21 probably more. The only tests I see for them come non region. 

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Like to hear what Pirate Mike,Big Ed or Purple think?Great defensive play or ball hanging in air?

Yes the receiver did put a move on him allowing him to get some separation. If the qb had thrown the ball at a different time there may have been a different result. What was impressive to me about the play other than the receiver getting separation was the db’s ability to recover and make the play. Both kids had their moment in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I'll try to save stirring the pot for later...lol

Last three games Peabody has played Lake county has been wins for Peabody. 2014 was 55-14, 2015 was 53-16, and in our down year of 2016 the final was 28-6. I don’t think lake county has seen Trenton at their best. I think Trenton post Gibson county loss is a hard train to stop. That was 37 games ago and since Trenton averages 41 points a game and allows 8 on defense. On average they outscore opponents by 33. These numbers include playoff games and state title games.

2020 in 14 games the Tide scored 573 points with a sophomore QB and a Junior running back. Defense allowed 116 points.

2019 in 15 games the Tide scored 633 points and allows 120 on defense.

2018 in the 8 games after the Gibson County loss the Tide scored 305 allowing 44 on defense.

In total thats 1,511 points on offense and allowing 280 in their last 37 games. 

9 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I watched it several times.He was beat.Qb just didnt get the ball out to receiver.Lazy pass that hung in air.

I can agree with this assessment. DB was toast. QB threw the ball late with nothing on it. On the other hand Peabody's QB/ WR's looked great in the other clips on that guys Twitter page. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes the receiver did put a move on him allowing him to get some separation. If the qb had thrown the ball at a different time there may have been a different result. What was impressive to me about the play other than the receiver getting separation was the db’s ability to recover and make the play. Both kids had their moment in my opinion. 

Yes that was my exact point also. The receiver made a move and created separation then he was able to close the gap. What he did is hard to do. As far as I know Baskerville has never played as a db.  

1 minute ago, Overland said:

I can agree with this assessment. DB was toast. QB threw the ball late with nothing on it. On the other hand Peabody's QB/ WR's looked great in the other clips on that guys Twitter page. 

That’s what you guys dont understand he isn’t a db. He was defensive end last year. I’m pretty sure he has never been a db 

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yes that was my exact point also. The receiver made a move and created separation then he was able to close the gap. What he did is hard to do. As far as I know Baskerville has never played as a db.  

Baskerville is a heck of an athlete. He made a great play so much credit to him. The wide receiver made a great play on an athlete the caliber of Baskerville to cause the separation. So credit to both sides.