Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

16 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Peabody’s interior on both sides was too much to handle last year. Peabody lost some interior but from listening to folks they have reloaded. I like Peabody by a couple of TD’s because they have too many good players back. Now Milan moving Brown to WR and having a different QB and having to account for him all the time will definitely put pressure on Peabody’s secondary. And the fact that Milan is in the second year of their new coach’s system will help too. Still going with Peabody as being the more physical team. But, wouldn’t suprise me if both teams win a Gold Ball either. Game is for pride and bragging rights. Milan could suprise me, but I am going to have to see it to believe it. I have seen it with Peabody and I believe it. 

I’m thinking there will be lots of jrs starting this coming season. This junior class which was undefeated as 8th graders I believe and I think they may have been as freshman if not close to it. 

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m thinking there will be lots of jrs starting this coming season. This junior class which was undefeated as 8th graders I believe and I think they may have been as freshman if not close to it. 

Spot on sir !!! This class is very balanced with skill and linemen even more so than other classes that have been great !

43 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Spot on sir !!! This class is very balanced with skill and linemen even more so than other classes that have been great !

Eerily similar to the 2020 graduating class in which they had several starting as sophomores and was really good on 8th grade and 9th then went on to go back to back champions 

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, Tide21 said:

Lake Co has a lot of juniors as well.A stud running back and 2 other good running backs along with a very good running back from middle school that scored pretty often every time he touched the ball. Hoping soph.qb plays like I think he can.Several very good incoming freshmen that lost to a Northview team that won the state with LC having 5 players out Of that game for Covid.Think about 4 of them will play somewhere and one of them to possibly take over J.T.Morgans spot.Will have a lot of speedsters.So hopefully a lot of good battles with Trenton to come.Going to be tested as well playing Trenton,Union City and Haywood.

Edited by mrbigster