Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s all about $$ and travel. 

“Here is where you contradict yourself. You mention look at Peabody’s schedule. Not wanting to have to pay Memphis teams and having fewer non region games to fill. I said literally the same thing two days ago and you said we moved to run from Alcoa.”

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You misunderstood. Peabody went down because they were tired of paying Memphis teams. Milan went up because they didn’t want to have to play Bolton in Millington in the region. It wasn’t about paying them. This way we only have to pay one Memphis team because we couldn’t fill out our schedule. Had we have stayed in 3A we would’ve had to of paid Manassas anyway played Bolton and Millington and still had to find another game. 

And there’s 6 teams in both regions how would you have to find another game? 

12 minutes ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

“Here is where you contradict yourself. You mention look at Peabody’s schedule. Not wanting to have to pay Memphis teams and having fewer non region games to fill. I said literally the same thing two days ago and you said we moved to run from Alcoa.”

Gotcha. I concede your point and I see why the looks contradictory. However. Still doesn’t change the fact that at the end of the day Milan didn’t want to have to pay another Memphis team and travel to 2 more. Answer my question from earlier. Would you want your team to have to??  One Memphis team is much better than 4. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Gotcha. I concede your point and I see why the looks contradictory. However. Still doesn’t change the fact that at the end of the day Milan didn’t want to have to pay another Memphis team and travel to 2 more. Answer my question from earlier. Would you want your team to have to??  One Memphis team is much better than 4. 

Bolton is the only Memphis team in that region 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We can agree on that. For what it’s worth I would take the word of the coach over the word of an alum any day. Heck I talk to Diffee on a daily basis. Lol. But I get where you are coming from. 

Do you honestly think Diffee would say to you yep we moved to avoid Alcoa   You have said Diffee said otherwise and I believe the reasons about the scheduling that doesn’t mean there weren’t other reasons 

45 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you honestly think Diffee would say to you yep we moved to avoid Alcoa   You have said Diffee said otherwise and I believe the reasons about the scheduling that doesn’t mean there weren’t other reasons 

Now tide if BPM and this diffee man said it I garuntee its true.  I garuntee I aint joking either.