Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan will be coming to the Palace in August for 2 things. To kick butt and chew bubble gum. And we’re all out of bubble gum.....

If it goes 5 in a row we will officially change your name on the schedule to the Purple Pugs ! And look him  got him some gum to chew!!!!

whos a good boy who’s a good boy ????

at least you’ll leave the palace with gum chewed !

ROLL TIDE  

POUND THOSE PURPLE PUGS  

GOLDEN TIDE 17’18’19’20’21

Thanks for choosing us for your Animal control needs !!!

Please spay or neuter your @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If it goes 5 in a row we will officially change your name on the schedule to the Purple Pugs ! And look home gots him some gums to chew!!!!

whos a good boy who’s a good boy ????

at least you’ll leave the palace with gum I y our mouths ! 

ROLL TIDE  

POUND THOSE PURPLE PUGS  

GOLDEN TIDE 17’18’19’20’21

Thanks for choosing us for your Animal control needs !!!

Please spay or neuter your @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

quote-you-don-t-throw-rocks-at-a-man-wit

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Has any team put 5 in a row on Milan in last 30 years ?  I bet there may not be a team that has put 4 in a row on Milan in the last 30 years 

I’m not sure but now you got the wheels in my head turning. Maybe Humbokdt in the early 90’s and Kelcey Williams year of Huntingdung. Other than that I would say no chance. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m not sure but now you got the wheels in my head turning. Maybe Humbokdt in the early 90’s and Kelcey Williams year of Huntingdung. Other than that I would say no chance. 

BPM I looked in my Murphy Fair book and you misspelled Humboldt but you really gave me some more wisdom by just reading this.  Thank you.  You think im joking but im not.

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

BPM I looked in my Murphy Fair book and you misspelled Humboldt but you really gave me some more wisdom by just reading this.  Thank you.  You think im joking but im not.

You been playing with pegleg’s joystick again??  Your being too nice lately Roy. I worry about you. I’m gonna put you on the prayer list at my church. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I would have to agree. I’ve thought about it and no team comes to mind. How long was tucker at humboldt ? 

Edited by Tide21

35 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Only a couple of years. Went to a title game. Was really impressed with what he did at Gibson Co. 

I thought that era might have been a possibility I knew he went to state but I guess if he was only there a couple years that rules that out. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I thought that era might have been a possibility I knew he went to state but I guess if he was only there a couple years that rules that out. 

1994-1997 May have been possible. We lost a lot from the 1993 team that went to the state championship and Humboldt had a lot of talent with Kelsey Williams and Co.. I know we lost a few during that time but not sure how many.We lost a lot from the 1993 team that went to the state championship and Humboldt had a lot of talent with Kelsey Williams and Co.. I know we lost a few during that time but not sure how many.