Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

8 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

They would have murdered TC. Better than them in all phases of the game, coaching, O, D, kicking, etc.

They been better in all phases against everybody for about 3 or 4 years now. 

What’s the real issue you have Ghost? Why so negative?  It’s like you want Coach Satt and TC football to fail!

Edited by JimmyJohnson

Good Morning Football Fans

He is currently the Freshman OC and Qbs Coach with varsity. Freshman team has whipped everybody both years winning county championships undefeated in both. He has always been surrounded by great coaches his whole career. Played for Clint, Creasy, and Dobbs in high school, Jim Painter and Woody Hunt in Baseball in College winning a National Championship at Cumberland. Back with Creasy after graduating college and won 2A championship in 2013. Became TC Head Baseball coach and went to Sub State first year as HC then took the Lebanon High Baseball job where he won Coach of the year and Field of the year in 2 of the 4 years he was there. Then back with Creasy again to win 2018 6A title first year back with Creasy and now winning it again in 2020. Needless to say I do know him..everybody does from TC and where he came from. Hes been fun to follow over the years. Hes a winner in my book and has the Resume to back it up too! 

As far as Jackson...he is the DC at Oakland and in my opinion is the the best DC in the state..who else can say they have shut out maryville?..twice really ...I believe this year I watched on my TV 30. Maryville they scored late on on the third team losing 49-7..

As far as Peabody, I believe creasy and vetetoe coaching TC in 2018 instead of at Oakland they beat them by 14+ in that game. So Peabody is just lucky Creasy left because if he would have had this last group at TC, I believe most High school football followers knows what would have happened. 

#FACTS

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

It comes from Blake he will not make a career out of coaching high school football. I hate to say it but so I. As TC looks like they are going to have a down year Blake will be out as HC. The man hasn't even started a family yet with his wife.  You don't know as much as you think you do and most of the so-called secrets you are saying about Dr. Satt trying to leave TC for other jobs are well known by people that are close to the TC program. At end of the day, my opinion and yours don't matter Dr. Satt and Blake doesn't listen to outside noise. 

That is part of Clint's problem and one of the reasons he gets laughed at when applying for other jobs. He does whatever he wants (good or bad) without getting input from others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

He is currently the Freshman OC and Qbs Coach with varsity. Freshman team has whipped everybody both years winning county championships undefeated in both. He has always been surrounded by great coaches his whole career. Played for Clint, Creasy, and Dobbs in high school, Jim Painter and Woody Hunt in Baseball in College winning a National Championship at Cumberland. Back with Creasy after graduating college and won 2A championship in 2013. Became TC Head Baseball coach and went to Sub State first year as HC then took the Lebanon High Baseball job where he won Coach of the year and Field of the year in 2 of the 4 years he was there. Then back with Creasy again to win 2018 6A title first year back with Creasy and now winning it again in 2020. Needless to say I do know him..everybody does from TC and where he came from. Hes been fun to follow over the years. Hes a winner in my book and has the Resume to back it up too! 

As far as Jackson...he is the DC at Oakland and in my opinion is the the best DC in the state..who else can say they have shut out maryville?..twice really ...I believe this year I watched on my TV 30. Maryville they scored late on on the third team losing 49-7..

As far as Peabody, I believe creasy and vetetoe coaching TC in 2018 instead of at Oakland they beat them by 14+ in that game. So Peabody is just lucky Creasy left because if he would have had this last group at TC, I believe most High school football followers knows what would have happened. 

#FACTS

:roflol:last time I watched a game there wasn’t one coach throwing or running the ball or playing defense. Do you honestly think tc scores 21 or more points based on coaching in that game with their star player injured. 

let me give you some #facts 

both teams had players injured #facts 

the gold ball for 2018 is sitting in Peabody high school #facts 

Peabody won creasy was at Oakland and you are having a day dream # facts 

3 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

#FACTS

Coulda woulda shoulda ,but didn’t. Peabody would have a lot more gold if we had current coaching staff longer. We can talk all day about the what if’s but what matters is whose case has the gold and silver.

37 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

:roflol:last time I watched a game there wasn’t one coach throwing or running the ball or playing defense. Do you honestly think tc scores 21 or more points based on coaching in that game with their star player injured. 

let me give you some #facts 

both teams had players injured #facts 

the gold ball for 2018 is sitting in Peabody high school #facts 

Peabody won creasy was at Oakland and you are having a day dream # facts 

Jacket 32 might’ve been at Oakland then too