Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

3 minutes ago, JimmyJohnson said:

So you know him behind closes doors ?

I know when people try and come back, and are rejected, your support system talks. I know when people are arrested, yet are on the field on Friday night.  I know when people apply for jobs and interview.  It's not hard to keep ears open and listen, ya feel me? The coaches/ parents/ administrators, players in TC are famous for being critical of everyone and everything, without turning that judgemental finger on themselves.

11 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Anyone who has talked to Blake for more than 10 minutes knows he does not like the politics of the school system, and would rather do something in the private sector.  Also, yeah genious, Satt Sr. has tried to leave multiple times, and will prob try and leave again this summer for the open DOS of Wilson Co, he lost out on it last time. 

Also, Jesus! Who taught you to write?

Don't think he will be the next DOS in Wilson co.

5 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Was your second choice behind Wright in 2013, fact check me on that.  He won't be this time either, but he'll try... his shtick will never work in Wilson Co.   

He may try but I don't believe it will be him when she retires. What is his infatuation with Wilson co? 

Edited by kingofthenorth

2 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

He may try but I don't believe it will be him when she retires. What is his infatuation with Wilson co? 

You are listening to someone who has no clue. If he knew Clint he would know his personal situation is much different than it was when he applied for the Wilson job a few years ago. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

3 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You are listening to someone who has no clue. If he knew Clint he would know his personal situation is much different than it was when he applied for the Wilson job a few years ago. 

My understanding is that he wants that massive pay bump added to his top 5 years for retirement draw.  I only know that because he has said it directly on multiple occasions. 

You are obviously a school system employee who doesn't like some of the little system secrets being shared on here.  So, my question, which school do you teach PE or History at?  I'm like 90% sure I could guess you in 3 guesses.

16 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

You are the one insulting.

From minute one I told you guys on here kids were getting arrested in the community, and the likes of you and TCRadio denied it.  You guys are allergic to truth when it makes you look bad, and any truth that comes out automatically is twisted to, "Well this guy just hates us and is obviously someone who thinks we've wronged him/her".  I'm way too accurate about what's going on to be as uneducated as you say I am.  Not everyone who knows your dirt hates you, maybe some people just know how hypocritical the likes of you and your buddies are on here and got sick of seeing the double standard you guys put out.

Again this so-called drug bust that 3-4 players were arrested didn't happen. I know for a fact it never happened that comes from a reliable the source that carries  a badge. And a gun for a living. The other kid that was arrested for DUI wasn't in Trousdale also there is such thing as innocent until proven guilty. In sure for legal reasons, no actions could be taken.