Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

11 hours ago, RTD said:

I know what happened I’m not guessing I’m telling you facts. They knew he was filling up all of his vehicles there is a camera watching whoever uses the gas.  They let Barker do it a few times just in case he made a mistake and just forgot the rules for using the gas. Barker filled up his wife's car every week for some time nowhere in his contract did it say his wife received free gas too. Barker wasn’t even here for a year and a half Nah you tell yourself whatever you need too for your not to come to terms with that the man was a thief. You have a huge man-crush on this man for some reason you will fight tooth and nail to justify what this man did nothing wrong. I don't know who peed in your cereal, but the must have been a coach or football player for TC. It was fuel fraud he was STEALING gas. 

He did it for much more than a couple of times (he had been doing it since nearly the start). He knew there were cameras because of the location.  There were people coming in and out all of the time.  How do you let that go on so long, and then decide to pull the trigger then? 

Can't imagine someone who knew they were breaking the law would jeopardize his entire career over that.  But you TC guys keep telling yourself whatever lies you want the world to believe. 

I don't know Barker, at all, I know when a corrupt situation tried to end a man's livelihood just to get in another handpicked replacement without looking bad.  Served you guys right Waggoner bolted, he  knew he wouldn't last long term as well.  Something would come up and he'd be done the same.   

17 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

How do you know it was 16 mths unless you were there? 

Dude was told at the start he could.  The people in your community talk.  Doesn't matter how good or bad the coach, you guys always think you deserve even more/ even betters. Oh yes, I was there, I pumped the gas into his wife's vehicle, and I smiled and waved at the cameras. 

You guys are ridiculous.  Enjoy mediocrity.

11 hours ago, RTD said:

If you do something wrong and the food finds out they will let you commit the crime over and over to build a stronger case against the person. That normal and what they do that's common sense.

Keep telling yourself that, Hoss. Clint is crying, begging, and screaming for funding every year, and he's gonna let Barker continue to steal thousands of dollars in tax payer paid gasoline.

You guys aren't even trying to make sense any more.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:30 PM, JimmyJohnson said:

@TCRadio who will be the Qb next year ? 
Plus who all else returns up front besides Holder ?

I would expect to see #21 Keenan Burnley due to the amount of games he has started the last 2 years, other options are #11 Kyle Shockley and #8 Mason Maddux, Shockley will see the field somewhere this year as a JR, for sure best arm on the team, and plays with an attitude, Maddux competed in several camps coming out of middle school but has struggled to put it together at the high school level, he will be in contention for playing time but I would expect Burnley due to previous seasons, on the o-line you will have #63 Jess Holder and #73 Lucas Scruggs both returning on the left side as SRs, #50 Rob Atwood will likely start at Center as a sophomore, #7 Casey West will return for his SR season at either TE,G, or T, #78 Jon Brandon ended the year at RT and I would expect him there again, so all together I would expect LT-Scruggs, LG-Holder, C-Atwood, RG-West, RT-Brandon, TE-Gunter, but if Xavier Harper gets to play next year that changes everything, here is the biggest problem for the jackets, the defensive front 7 all graduated! 

14 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I would expect to see #21 Keenan Burnley due to the amount of games he has started the last 2 years, other options are #11 Kyle Shockley and #8 Mason Maddux, Shockley will see the field somewhere this year as a JR, for sure best arm on the team, and plays with an attitude, Maddux competed in several camps coming out of middle school but has struggled to put it together at the high school level, he will be in contention for playing time but I would expect Burnley due to previous seasons, on the o-line you will have #63 Jess Holder and #73 Lucas Scruggs both returning on the left side as SRs, #50 Rob Atwood will likely start at Center as a sophomore, #7 Casey West will return for his SR season at either TE,G, or T, #78 Jon Brandon ended the year at RT and I would expect him there again, so all together I would expect LT-Scruggs, LG-Holder, C-Atwood, RG-West, RT-Brandon, TE-Gunter, but if Xavier Harper gets to play next year that changes everything, here is the biggest problem for the jackets, the defensive front 7 all graduated! 

Wow didn’t realize the whole front 7 graduated last year!

1 hour ago, JimmyJohnson said:

Wow didn’t realize the whole front 7 graduated last year!

We will be better in 2021 on DL than in 2020. We have some junk yard dogs down there. We got a handful of YELLOW JACKETS down there with a nasty hard nose LAY THE WOOD TO YOU ATTITUDE. Mark my word Scruggs(tough as nails), Gunter and Gregory will have big year next year. I look for Lucus Scruggs to really have a great Sr year.

Talk about the two Burnley twins for second. I close with their family on their dad's side. Spent some time with them over the holiday and both been trained from the crib to never back down or back up. C. Burnley (2) will but that RIDDELL on you. He loves a good dog fight. I've known him all his life but he show me something over there in Watertown when hen got completely ran over, got his bell rung and shoulder f up but came back after halftime and held his own with that superstar watertown had. He broke up the pass the play before the Rankin PICK. 

His brother k. Burnley (21) doesn't get rattled easy. Guess what we got the ball out and was throwing it around a little and GUESS what he can spin it a little. Got a nice long ball. UNBELIEVABLE to me that not one time did they put no. 2 one on one with a DB and have his bro throw it up to him. In a one on one fight for the ball my money will be on Cane Burnley to come down with it.  Coaches have to know they have been throwing that pass to each other their whole life. Their twins and have a connection that most don't have. I want them Burnley's on my side in a fox hole.

Our best player B Claiborne will dominate the Region (possibly state) next year.  Only thing is if he stays healthy. Great vision and knows how to use his blocking. 

Hope everyone on Coach T had a safe healthy Christmas and a great 2021.

On 12/22/2020 at 9:52 PM, DealLawyer said:

I recall an article in the Vidette last offseason about renovating or rebuilding the stands. I believe they received bids to renovate the existing stands and also to tear them down and build from scratch. Cost was about the same and in the half million range. Clint said “it would not take a major fundraising effort” to get it done. Have not heard anything since then. If build new seats, they were thinking visitor side would be smaller. Kinda hate to see that for the big playoff games assuming covid ever goes away. 

Here’s the article I was referring to. 
https://www.lebanondemocrat.com/hartsville/school-board-examines-options-for-football-field-repairs/article_04cfb979-a4d2-5305-8a3a-96fe114b56b2.html 

23 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

We will be better in 2021 on DL than in 2020. We have some junk yard dogs down there. We got a handful of YELLOW JACKETS down there with a nasty hard nose LAY THE WOOD TO YOU ATTITUDE. Mark my word Scruggs(tough as nails), Gunter and Gregory will have big year next year. I look for Lucus Scruggs to really have a great Sr year.

Talk about the two Burnley twins for second. I close with their family on their dad's side. Spent some time with them over the holiday and both been trained from the crib to never back down or back up. C. Burnley (2) will but that RIDDELL on you. He loves a good dog fight. I've known him all his life but he show me something over there in Watertown when hen got completely ran over, got his bell rung and shoulder f up but came back after halftime and held his own with that superstar watertown had. He broke up the pass the play before the Rankin PICK. 

His brother k. Burnley (21) doesn't get rattled easy. Guess what we got the ball out and was throwing it around a little and GUESS what he can spin it a little. Got a nice long ball. UNBELIEVABLE to me that not one time did they put no. 2 one on one with a DB and have his bro throw it up to him. In a one on one fight for the ball my money will be on Cane Burnley to come down with it.  Coaches have to know they have been throwing that pass to each other their whole life. Their twins and have a connection that most don't have. I want them Burnley's on my side in a fox hole.

Our best player B Claiborne will dominate the Region (possibly state) next year.  Only thing is if he stays healthy. Great vision and knows how to use his blocking. 

Hope everyone on Coach T had a safe healthy Christmas and a great 2021.

Wow, just Wow.  No knock on the kids, but what kinda fantasy world do you live in?