Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

I need some help. I am having trouble deciding which game to watch on Computer. Should I go small local high schools...Midway vs Coalfield or large schools Farragut vs Bradley Central?

My heart is leaning to Midway vs Coalfield but FHS vs BCHS is usually a close game. Any ideas, please.

***EDIT***

Add the Rhea Co vs Karns game.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I need some help. I am having trouble deciding which game to watch on Computer. Should I go small local high schools...Midway vs Coalfield or large schools Farragut vs Bradley Central?

My heart is leaning to Midway vs Coalfield but FHS vs BCHS is usually a close game. Any ideas, please.

***EDIT***

Add the Rhea Co vs Karns game.

Going to be interesting to see if Fulton can hang with Greeneville for a while.  

The good thing about buying the NFHS feed for the month is that you can go back and watch as many of them as you want to.  

I went ahead and prepared a tread for OR Boys Basketball and one for our District on CoachT Boy's Basketall.

I will do the same for the Lady Wildcats later. I can't wait to see how our Freshmen girls play. Remember, Robertsville Middle Lady Rams won the Middle School State Championship last season and were 2nd the year before..

Support the kids...RWR!

46 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

If you figure one out it don't take a smart person to figure the other. You would only leave because the rumor their going outside to replace Joe.

I know the DC is gone, I was hoping for some news one way or the other on HC. From what I'm hearing,  Joe says he's not going anywhere unless he's made AD or fired.  In most places that would not be his decision to make, only in OR.  smh

6 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I know the DC is gone, I was hoping for some news one way or the other on HC. From what I'm hearing,  Joe says he's not going anywhere unless he's made AD or fired.  In most places that would not be his decision to make, only in OR.  smh

Joe ain’t going nowhere until he is ready to go ORC! 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Joe ain’t going nowhere until he is ready to go ORC! 

Yeah, that's why I say I will believe it when I see it.  We are about to find out if anybody in OR has the balls to make a change.  Only in OR would the coach get to decide if he stays or goes.  smdh.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Sad 1