Oak Ridge High School Football 2021

CardinalGrey

9 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Show me something, literally ANYTHING, some fire, anything and I might say the same thing. So far I’ve seen nothing to give me the least bit of confidence that we’ll improve. Sure, it’s possible, but I don’t have a whole lot of faith at the moment.

Oak Ridge football is like Gawd. I can't show you Gawd, you just have to BELIEVE :thumb:

I will try and be serious now. Both QBs have made some nice throws. # 38 is playing All-State football. Our cheerleaders do a good job. That kid with glasses crushes his drum every night out.

RWR

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oak Ridge football is like Gawd. I can't show you Gawd, you just have to BELIEVE :thumb:

I will try and be serious now. Both QBs have made some nice throws. # 38 is playing All-State football. Our cheerleaders do a good job. That kid with glasses crushes his drum every night out.

RWR

You’re right about #38. He never disappoints. 110% effort, always. If all our kids played with his fire, we would be good to go. #8 has played as well as he can, and is a tough kid. It’s really hard to be a good QB when you have at most 2 seconds to throw the ball every time, and that’s not an exaggeration either. We need to do something different offensively to get the ball out of his hand quicker to compensate for our OL. These slow developing plays just aren’t getting it done.

Edited by SweetScience