Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, NotNoahHouck said:

Anthony Brewer has received an offer from Austin Peay (Div. 1 FCS).

Chester County's Blake Catlett is on staff there

Luke Reed of SGC is having his signing day this coming Friday! Very proud of this young. Most people see only the names and the stars... We do not all see what has gone in a young mans life. He has several " excuses " to get it wrong, but till this point he has chosen to do most of them right. I am very close to the family so it is a little personal for me.  

On 3/8/2021 at 10:32 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Luke Reed of SGC is having his signing day this coming Friday! Very proud of this young. Most people see only the names and the stars... We do not all see what has gone in a young mans life. He has several " excuses " to get it wrong, but till this point he has chosen to do most of them right. I am very close to the family so it is a little personal for me.  

Congrats to this young man. Awesome stuff. 

On 3/8/2021 at 4:17 AM, WarEagleCartman said:

I think it's a rule that the team with turf is preseason favorites

There is no need for a rule.  The team to whom you are referring already rules as the preseason favorite.  I think there's something in that high quality H20 they give them boys.

On 3/8/2021 at 4:25 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Don’t jinx us Regis. Lol. 

I don't generally believe in this jinx and juju stuff, but maybe there's something to it.  I know of a woman here in Haywood County named Ima Roy Dillard.  She lives around the swamps and sloughs in the Hatchie River Bottom, and she's known for casting spells, curses, and the like. (She's also known as the bearded lady at the circus, but I digress.)

I know it will be an act of desperation, but I think I'll ask Ima Roy if she can conjure up a curse against the Dawgs and our other opponents.  You think I'm kidding, but I'm not!

What else can I do?  The Cats are working hard, but will it be enough?  

https://twitter.com/coachsmithhhs?lang=en

6 minutes ago, stacmot said:

There is no need for a rule.  The team to whom you are referring already rules as the preseason favorite.  I think there's something in that high quality H20 they give them boys.

I don't generally believe in this jinx and juju stuff, but maybe there's something to it.  I know of a woman here in Haywood County named Ima Roy Dillard.  She lives around the swamps and sloughs in the Hatchie River Bottom, and she's known for casting spells, curses, and the like. (She's also known as the bearded lady at the circus, but I digress.)

I know it will be an act of desperation, but I think I'll ask Ima Roy if she can conjure up a curse against the Dawgs and our other opponents.  You think I'm kidding, but I'm not!

What else can I do?  The Cats are working hard, but will it be enough?  

https://twitter.com/coachsmithhhs?lang=en

1097EE1B-FAA5-4B37-9EAC-1C3F038C83BB.jpeg

I didn’t want to do it but you have forced me to break out the secret weapon if you want to play dirty. Maybe this video clip will refresh you memory on who this little guy is. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

What was the guy saying?

I think he said his name was Greg and seems like one of the radio hosts indicated he had a long time association with the Haywood football program. Nonetheless they were talking about the new region 7-4A and how tough it would be. They also mentioned the past games between Milan and Haywood going back to the old Big Ten days. Good stuff to listen to.