Too Early 2021 Winter 4A Rankings

5 hours ago, stacmot said:

No, no BPM...you're not getting away with this argument that easy.  I have to agree with Man of Millions.    

We all know enrollment classification is not a valid consideration in this case.  Didn't Milan's 7-3A mates Covington and South Gibson beat 4A  runner-up Haywood in the regular season last year?  Didn't last year's 2A champion Peabody beat 3A runner-up Milan in the regular season last year?  The argument that Milan hasn't played in 4A doesn't hold any weight.

BPM, read this^^^^^^^^^. O yea, what he said. 

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We haven’t won anything in 4A. Never played in that high of a class. Haywood has been there done that. Sounds like a smart man to me. Milan is definitely an underdawg to the Tomcats. 

Only, because I know you on a personal level, you know where I live, and we are old friends... Im going to let this statement rest at " folks, BPM is just being humble, kind, and genuine. He really is SANDBAGGING! HE KNOWS IT, I KNOW IT, WE ALL KNOW IT "  

But, its cool. We still love you. 

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Only, because I know you on a personal level, you know where I live, and we are old friends... Im going to let this statement rest at " folks, BPM is just being humble, kind, and genuine. He really is SANDBAGGING! HE KNOWS IT, I KNOW IT, WE ALL KNOW IT "  

But, its cool. We still love you. 

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread how they just didn’t see all the hype with Milan next year. I tend to agree. This person mentioned we lost most of our O line, both main running backs (Easley and Williamson), lost two of the 3 starting linebackers (one was all state) and lost the one db who is going D1 to Central Michigan. See we will just be a shell of this past years team. I just hope our small, slow boys can keep games respectable. :)  (wink wink)

This region is definitely tough, kind of reminds me of Germantown, Whitehaven, White Station and Memphis Central region a few years ago. Anyone in the top four can go a good ways in the state playoffs. I can promise you one thing, and that is Haywood will be ready. They have had over 80 players out and are expecting a few more hoopsters to be out for the first time. This is year three for this staff and the players are bought in and the culture set. Better stadium would be nice, but that good old green grass and athletes go a long ways!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

This region is definitely tough, kind of reminds me of Germantown, Whitehaven, White Station and Memphis Central region a few years ago. Anyone in the top four can go a good ways in the state playoffs. I can promise you one thing, and that is Haywood will be ready. They have had over 80 players out and are expecting a few more hoopsters to be out for the first time. This is year three for this staff and the players are bought in and the culture set. Better stadium would be nice, but that good old green grass and athletes go a long ways!

Whoa Reddy!  We want to make Milan, South Gibson, and the others think that we’ll be easy pickings.

Edited by stacmot
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Reddy speaks the truth. Haywood will be stacked. And you are bringing basketball players out. With all Milan lost we will be a layup for you guys. :)

That’s not what I read in Milan Bulldawgs 2021!  Who knows...those basketball boys might try to dribble the football down the field. Lol

On 1/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, WestTNFootball100 said:

I just don’t see the hype in Milan. You lose pretty much the whole offensive line but a couple of rotating guys, your running backs (Unless you start giving 9 the ball which you should) only receiver I know coming back is 1 you lose 40 who became a big part of the offense down the stretch. Then on defense you lose 42, 22, 7, 30, 2 a couple d linemen in the rotation. That senior class had started basically since sophomores. 

3 minutes ago, stacmot said:

That’s not what I read in Milan Bulldawgs 2021!  Who knows...those basketball boys might try to dribble the football down the field. Lol

I copied a guys post from another thread. See all we lost stacmots???  We may struggle just to field a team. Lol. 

39 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I copied a guys post from another thread. See all we lost stacmots???  We may struggle just to field a team. Lol. 

Sorry, I’m still not convinced. Milan struggle to field a team. Now it’s really starting to get deep. 

Edited by stacmot