Too Early 2021 Winter 4A Rankings

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

WestTNFootball pointed out our heavy losses to graduation. And Reddy noted how stout Haywood will be. South Gibson only graduated 5-6. I just hope we can keep things respectable. 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! 

At this rate, how long before we have to start paying Milan to come play other schools. 

I heard that diffee reached out to the west tn school for the blind to get a game scheduled. 

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! 

At this rate, how long before we have to start paying Milan to come play other schools. 

I heard that diffee reached out to the west tn school for the blind to get a game scheduled. 

We will be happy to pull a Georgia State on you like they did TN last year. Come to your place, take your money and leave you with a “L”. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Best team UHS has had talent wise since 2013

That might be true but my statement still stands.  

They will still have to be a huge leap from last years team to even be in the conversation in 4a in the East with what the 4 teams I mentioned have coming back off last years teams.  Upperman last year lost to 4a Livingston, 2a Watertown, 3a Loudon (41-16), and Barely beat 1a Oneida who was 4-6.  None of those teams would have given Betsy, Greeneville, SD, or AC a game last year.  That same Loudon team was beat twice by Red Bank and East Hamilton (4a) gave Red bank a better game (27-24) than Loudon ever did and East Hamilton wasn't even in the Conversation in the East with AC beating them by 29 and Betsy rolling them with ease in the play offs by 28 after letting off the gas mid way through the 3rd quarter.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Swipes said:

That might be true but my statement still stands.  

They will still have to be a huge leap from last years team to even be in the conversation in 4a in the East with what the 4 teams I mentioned have coming back off last years teams.  Upperman last year lost to 4a Livingston, 2a Watertown, 3a Loudon (41-16), and Barely beat 1a Oneida who was 4-6.  None of those teams would have given Betsy, Greeneville, SD, or AC a game last year.  That same Loudon team was beat twice by Red Bank and East Hamilton (4a) gave Red bank a better game (27-24) than Loudon ever did and East Hamilton wasn't even in the Conversation in the East with AC beating them by 29 and Betsy rolling them with ease in the play offs by 28 after letting off the gas mid way through the 3rd quarter.

On point assessment.

Edited by noonesfool

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf