New 2021 State Rankings

HawkGuy06

20 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I don't think SS can win but I just like seeing the better teams play..thats all...no harm no foul, I think it would be great but like my hair growing back on my bald head, that aint happening lol...

I completely understand that analogy. 

SS will had a real good chance to win it all last year. Maybe better than this year. They will need to just set up shop in the Boro in March for a week after the new classification stuff changes next year. They will dominate both district and region and win the sectional games alot. I think that will hurt them in the long run and I hope they focus on scheduling some tough out of district competition to prepare them for the post season. They could sleep walk most of the time and get complacent and I think that's dangerous for any team.  

3 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

I completely understand that analogy. 

SS will had a real good chance to win it all last year. Maybe better than this year. They will need to just set up shop in the Boro in March for a week after the new classification stuff changes next year. They will dominate both district and region and win the sectional games alot. I think that will hurt them in the long run and I hope they focus on scheduling some tough out of district competition to prepare them for the post season. They could sleep walk most of the time and get complacent and I think that's dangerous for any team.  

That’s exactly why we go to Memphis for their Thanksgiving tournament & Poplar Bluff Missouri for their tournament! I would love to play Houston, Arlington, and those types of AAA teams!

So do you think Houston cake walk & wins AAA this year? 

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That’s exactly why we go to Memphis for their Thanksgiving tournament & Poplar Bluff Missouri for their tournament! I would love to play Houston, Arlington, and those types of AAA teams!

So do you think Houston cake walk & wins AAA this year? 

They'll should walk in for sure but win it I don't know. 

They've have size and talent but the don't always look good together. At times you think your watching an AAU team instead of a HS basketball team.

Their good but they will not cake walk it, they will be to big for most teams but they don't move the ball well, and get into a lil bit of 1 on 1 at times but make no mistake, they will be favored in most games here and going towards post season. They play Arlington Friday, Im interested in that game. They can play with them but them losing to Bartlett surprised me some.

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Their good but they will not cake walk it, they will be to big for most teams but they don't move the ball well, and get into a lil bit of 1 on 1 at times but make no mistake, they will be favored in most games here and going towards post season. They play Arlington Friday, Im interested in that game. They can play with them but them losing to Bartlett surprised me some.

I've heard Arlington in good but from what I understand they had alot of "new kids" this season and are facing similar continuity issues as any team would. Then they're just not as talented or big as Houston. 

Bartlett always gets better around this time of year. Coach Real's teams always play hard. They might surprise someone come tournament time. Especially with the SCS schools not playing. 

31 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

I've heard Arlington in good but from what I understand they had alot of "new kids" this season and are facing similar continuity issues as any team would. Then they're just not as talented or big as Houston. 

Bartlett always gets better around this time of year. Coach Real's teams always play hard. They might surprise someone come tournament time. Especially with the SCS schools not playing. 

31 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

I seen Bartlett play in that Iverson tournament at Bartlett High school & I wasn’t impressed at all. I havnt seen Arlington but did hear Bolivar should have beat them. I hope I will find a ticket to go watch Bolivar & Bartlett tonight