New 2021 State Rankings

HawkGuy06

4 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

This post is out of character for you. 

@UCSportsFan was out of line with his accusation of Lawson not showing up for class. He has absolutely zero idea about Houston High School other than what he sees people post here. His post was uncalled for and unfounded. No matter what @SayWhat implies from his posts it give UCSportsFan no justification to make the claims that he made.

You taking up for him and his obvious inflammatory statements but telling SayWhat  how he should read a statement is a problem.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:45 PM, Karl said:

According to the Commercial Appeal newspaper Lawson moved in the Houston school district.  Whether the move is legit or not I don't know.  What I do know is far too many times an address is used to enroll in a certain school and nobody checks on it.  If there was a prior coaching link a legitimate move would not matter.  A big red flag to me is that two out of state 6'10 transfers came in this year with one already committed  to LSU.  Now I am suppose to believe a division 1 Oregon commit  by chance has also moved into the district.     

On 1/12/2021 at 6:50 PM, Karl said:

Paying $11,500 for moving expenses to get a 7 footer to move from Nashville to Memphis to play on a certain high school team. :roflol:  

Saywhat is always defending  the cheating ways in Memphis. So what this individual says has zero meaning to me because it seems to be acceptable to him as long as you don’t get caught... sounds to me like this is his culture based on everything he’s been saying on these boards. So Warmachine you can back this individual all you want doesn’t make it right. There are clear violations going on with this program and the sad part is adults will burn this county schools basketball program to the ground in one year in an effort to win at any cost and cause young student athletes to pay for it afterwards. I’ve seen it happen over and over. Adults trying to get ahead and using children as pawns in which to do so. Quick question, did Houston’s asst coach Buggs coach any AAU teams this past summer? 

Edited by UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Saywhat is always defending  the cheating ways in Memphis. So what this individual says has zero meaning to me because it seems to be acceptable to him as long as you don’t get caught... sounds to me like this is his culture based on everything he’s been saying on these boards. So Warmachine you can back this individual all you want doesn’t make it right. There are clear violations going on with this program and the sad part is adults will burn this county schools basketball program to the ground in one year in an effort to win at any cost and cause young student athletes to pay for it afterwards. I’ve seen it happen over and over. Adults trying to get ahead and using children as pawns in which to do so. 

If there are clear violations all it takes is a phone call but you won't do it. You will come on here an complain then make accusations, get called out about, then not man up and admit you're wrong. 

This has changed from any kind of violations to you now acting like a child and throwing a kid under the bus with absolutely no truth. 

Things you can put on your to do list:

1. Call the TSSAA and report Houston High School for all of the violations you think are happening.

2. Find Keelon Lawson on social media and ask him if he moved his family recently.

3. Call Houston High School and report Johnathan Lawson for being truant.

4. Call the NCAA and report Jonathan Lawson for getting improper treatment that benefits him in his path to playing at Oregon.

5. Stop crying about this on CoachT.com

6. Man up and admit the cheap shot you took at a kid because your mad that Memphis is a basketball town, always has been, and wins. Then write an educated article about how adults have allowed this to happen with shoe companies influencing youth and AAU basketball over the last 20-25 years. Make sure to include that our society is put on the gallows as well because we've sold high school sports and young people out because we must WIN at all costs. 

Execution of the list above:

#1-4 are solely on you because you have all the facts.

#5 is I one thing I'd wish with 3 wishes from a genie in a lamp.

#6 Trade that high horse in for something that is a little lower to the ground so you don't get hurt so much when you keep falling off.

2 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

If there are clear violations all it takes is a phone call but you won't do it. You will come on here an complain then make accusations, get called out about, then not man up and admit you're wrong. 

This has changed from any kind of violations to you now acting like a child and throwing a kid under the bus with absolutely no truth. 

Things you can put on your to do list:

1. Call the TSSAA and report Houston High School for all of the violations you think are happening.

2. Find Keelon Lawson on social media and ask him if he moved his family recently.

3. Call Houston High School and report Johnathan Lawson for being truant.

4. Call the NCAA and report Jonathan Lawson for getting improper treatment that benefits him in his path to playing at Oregon.

5. Stop crying about this on CoachT.com

6. Man up and admit the cheap shot you took at a kid because your mad that Memphis is a basketball town, always has been, and wins. Then write an educated article about how adults have allowed this to happen with shoe companies influencing youth and AAU basketball over the last 20-25 years. Make sure to include that our society is put on the gallows as well because we've sold high school sports and young people out because we must WIN at all costs. 

Execution of the list above:

#1-4 are solely on you because you have all the facts.

#5 is I one thing I'd wish with 3 wishes from a genie in a lamp.

#6 Trade that high horse in for something that is a little lower to the ground so you don't get hurt so much when you keep falling off.

They’ve been reported. Just like Penny and Memphis East were reported. Does anyone think T)$AA will do anything about it? Not a chance. It took NCAA looking into it for the violations to come to light.  

This insert is from sports illustrated you might’ve heard of that magazine before?

The violation in question occurred when Wiseman was in high school and living in Nashville. Hardaway, then an AAU and high school coach, paid $11,500 to help the family’s relocation to Memphis. Wiseman enrolled at Memphis East High School, where he was coached by Hardaway.

Look for something similar next year at Houston High School 

Any further questions? 

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

All that fluff..no substance UC...both parents live in Houston district....what does my "culture" you don't know anything me but the more you talk..the more you reveal yourself...keep it going

No substance?  An article from sports illustrated doesn’t count?  Too many big-time players moving into one little tiny County high school. There are red flags and sirens going off all over the place. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

5 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

What is my "culture"UC? Im getting an idea what yours is but what is my culture?

You as an individual seem to promote cheating  and you act as if it’s acceptable so evidently that is your culture. I’m just going by what I read in your post you defend Memphis East when they were clearly caught cheating by the NCAA what does that say about your character sir?  Do not try to spin this as anything other than you as an individual because that’s who I’m speaking to I’m not speaking to anyone else other than you sir and your individual culture I can see where you’re trying to move this to and that dog won’t hunt. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

What does attacking a kid say about yours? He doesn't go to school...gonna drop out after season....your "hood" showing "sir" I don't care about East..that was a few yrs back...catch up..this 2021...when you contact TSSAA..tell em Saywhat sent you lol...I stamp that TSSAA approved 

You’re a joke all of a sudden I’m attacking a kid. Once again that fits your narrative that’s the kind of spin that you like to put on things. There is a reason this player has transferred three times there is a reason all of a sudden Big time players are moving into this school. 

Edited by UCSportsFan