I wonder will Coach Pruitt stay at Marion County. Jeremy Pruitt fired as Tennessee Football Coach.

MCHSBigBlue

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What difference does it matter where he lives?  He has lived where he does for a long time, if he wants to make that drive every day, it is up to him.  I would say he stays 2-3 more years.  Got some good talent right now.  Maybe Jeremy can come coach with daddy

LRDAO....i went to McDonalds yesterday and they gave me my durn food in a plain sack.  I said what kind of mess is this? They said them jailhouse fellars done stole all the McDonald sacks.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 1/18/2021 at 8:17 PM, District12AA said:

How many high school coaches have constructed national championship level defenses at multiple schools? Mediocre SEC HC? Absolutely. But to act like the man is not a quality football coach is ludicrous. Some coaches are made to be coordinators and Pruitt is one of them.

Also no one remembers him from 

Roy Dillard could win with Bama's recruits! Pruitt found out when he got to Tenn. he had Timmy and Ted instead of Jimmy and Joe.

22 hours ago, team69 said:

Roy Dillard could win with Bama's recruits! Pruitt found out when he got to Tenn. he had Timmy and Ted instead of Jimmy and Joe.

To coach Jimmy and Joe involves more than x and o's... recruiting services say that Tennessee snagged some of the best classes in the nation that should be on the field and winning games by now. If rumors and articles are correct, Pruitt's treatment of them has resulted in several of them transferring out or decommitting even before arriving. Like it's already been stated... being a head coach isn't just x's and o's. This is a different era... like it or not, players aren't the "good soldiers" of the past who had to bear mistreatment and abuse.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, tradertwo said:

To coach Jimmy and Joe involves more than x and o's... recruiting services say that Tennessee snagged some of the best classes in the nation that should be on the field and winning games by now. If rumors and articles are correct, Pruitt's treatment of them has resulted in several of them transferring out or decommitting even before arriving. Like it's already been stated... being a head coach isn't just x's and o's. This is a different era... like it or not, players aren't the "good soldiers" of the past who had to bear mistreatment and abuse.

Thes one that have transferred out were probably mostly the ones that got paid. I’m wondering how many of them will be ineligible 

On 1/18/2021 at 8:17 PM, District12AA said:

How many high school coaches have constructed national championship level defenses at multiple schools? Mediocre SEC HC? Absolutely. But to act like the man is not a quality football coach is ludicrous. Some coaches are made to be coordinators and Pruitt is one of them.

Also no one remembers him from Two-A-Days on MTB.

One year at Bama as the DC Following the guy coaching at Georgia. I call that riding the coat tails.

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Tell that to Saben and Belicheck.   They win because they hold the players accountable. You ever see them coddle anyone?

Edited by Beagle

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

Tell that to Saben and Belicheck.   They win because they hold the players accountable. You ever see them coddle anyone?

Difference in coddling, holding accountable, and berating and belittling. The people (other than my family) who I respect most in my own life, were the hardest on me, and expected the most from me. Likewise, the people who I most resent were those who tried to get more from me by dominating and humiliating whenever possible. As I said, "if the rumors"... I'm not claiming to know the inner workings, but everyone now has access to the reasons listed for firing, and people of character are above those actions.

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

One year at Bama as the DC Following the guy coaching at Georgia. I call that riding the coat tails.

Do you realize he was the 2013 Broyles Award winner for top assistant in college football? For being Defensive Coordinator for the National Champion Florida State Seminoles who only returned 3 defensive starters when he took the job. He goes to Georgia as DC for two years and then to Bama after Smart get the UGA job. 

Like I said before he can coach football however he is not a HC/CEO type.

• Like 1