2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

9 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Well for one if it is Wes and I have no idea nor do I care, they have been that way for years, ignore them.  People are like that to get a rise our of someone and obviously its working.  The reason, I mentioned anything at all is if you want to get back at Wes or who ever it is then keep it about who your dealing with.  You brought another fellows personal business and spewing in all out on a public forum.  Not cool.  If me and you have issues then lets keep it between us!

And it’s not cool for him to bash kids and families. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Well for one if it is Wes and I have no idea nor do I care, they have been that way for years, ignore them.  People are like that to get a rise our of someone and obviously its working.  The reason, I mentioned anything at all is if you want to get back at Wes or who ever it is then keep it about who your dealing with.  You brought another fellows personal business and spewing in all out on a public forum.  Not cool.  If me and you have issues then lets keep it between us!

No rise here actually. He resorted to calling names like a child, I've kept it civil albeit you are correct about me bringing someone else into it. However that person represented the football team of South Pitt high school friend. I was only bashing the program in general becsuse Wes is also part of that organization. Out of respect for now I will leave that be considering the the respectful way you represented yourself. I have more garbage like that to unload though if he keeps up. And believe me sir if he keeps on I wont relent. At this point I'm past turning the other cheek we are at eye for an eye playground now.

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And it’s not cool for him to bash kids and families. 

Let me state the obvious.  Of Course it is never cool for anyone to bash a kid or families and the moderators shouldn't allow it on here either.  Shame on anyone who would do that.  It would only take one father who loves their children to find out who some of these folks truly are behind these screen names and see them out and deal with it.  There not gonna say I know you were just kidding before they handle business.  To you, you were just playing around but to them there not gonna take it that way.  Don't play with folks kids. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Headhunter42 said:

Let me state the obvious.  Of Course it is never cool for anyone to bash a kid or families and the moderators shouldn't allow it on here either.  Shame on anyone who would do that.  It would only take one father who loves their children to find out who some of these folks truly are behind these screen names and see them out and deal with it.  There not gonna say I know you were just kidding before they handle business.  To you, you were just playing around but to them there not gonna take it that way.  Don't play with folks kids. 

And Roy has done it multiple times over the years. That’s why he is getting the business now. He had no regrets when doing it and I don’t feel sorry for him now. He deserves every bit of what he gets. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

If you were to have to represent Wes as a client and go do damage control every time he bashed someone you sure would be busy.:lol: I've witnessed many conversations between BPM and WesRoy and trust me albeit BPM has his flaws WesRoy deserves every bit of it. Im still waiting for the white flag from Wes. Again when he says truce and quit bashing others, Ill be done.

Edited by BustedCoverage

1 minute ago, BustedCoverage said:

If you were to have to represent Wes as a client and go do damage control every time he bashed someone you sure would be busy.:lol: I've witnessed many conversations between BPM and WesRoy and trust me albeit BPM has his flaws WesRoy deserves every bit of it. Im still waiting for the white flag from Wes. Again when he says trust ill be done.

Yes I do have my flaws. I am far from perfect. But I will never trash a kid on these boards. 

Listen, Roy is not who y’all are saying it is.  We don’t know who Roy is it it’s not him.  I was trying to think when Roy badmouthed a KID and could t think of a time but I’m forgetful in my old age.  He only badmouthed coaches and programs from what I remember.  He talked about transfers a lot but never mentioned a KIDS name.  But again I’m forgetful.  All the program bashing needs to stop even from you Roy and OP.  I’m calling out Roy to come clean with who you are and quit hiding behind a curtain.  Now don’t say “I am Roy, I ain’t joking.  We know Roy Dillard is a made up name.  I know quite a lot of people in SP and Jasper, there’s none by that name.  Again I’m tired of the nonsense Roy.  What you have done over the past year has completely changed from just talking about SP football to talking about everyone else.  You have caused these other nonsense-hiding behind a fake name-folks to start slandering Coach Wes Stone and legendary Coach Vic Grider.  If you want to continue to allow that to happen then you definitely aren’t CWS or a SP faithful.  You must be from another school all these years.  Just stop and they “should” stop slandering good folks.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Listen, Roy is not who y’all are saying it is.  We don’t know who Roy is it it’s not him.  I was trying to think when Roy badmouthed a KID and could t think of a time but I’m forgetful in my old age.  He only badmouthed coaches and programs from what I remember.  He talked about transfers a lot but never mentioned a KIDS name.  But again I’m forgetful.  All the program bashing needs to stop even from you Roy and OP.  I’m calling out Roy to come clean with who you are and quit hiding behind a curtain.  Now don’t say “I am Roy, I ain’t joking.  We know Roy Dillard is a made up name.  I know quite a lot of people in SP and Jasper, there’s none by that name.  Again I’m tired of the nonsense Roy.  What you have done over the past year has completely changed from just talking about SP football to talking about everyone else.  You have caused these other nonsense-hiding behind a fake name-folks to start slandering Coach Wes Stone and legendary Coach Vic Grider.  If you want to continue to allow that to happen then you definitely aren’t CWS or a SP faithful.  You must be from another school all these years.  Just stop and they “should” stop slandering good folks.  

Well let me refresh your memory. Old Diltard for weeks and months said Milan was cheating by bussing in kids from Jackson. When we were investigated he made continuous jabs at our two transfers from Jackson and didn’t call them by name but referred to them as the “Jackson Boys”. He made dozens of references to them cheating even after they were proven by the tssaa to be legal transfers. He has done this to other programs over the years. Those two kids left a horrible school and environment to do better for themselves and did it legally. But he didn’t care a thing about running them they the mud. 

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Thank you sir, if more were like you this issue would have been taken care of ages ago. People want to laugh at what Wes says until its directed back at them or their school. I want what you want friend. Its in Roy's court. Thank you for speaking up.

Edited by BustedCoverage