2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

7 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Silver glitters I guess. You boys should really know that

You do know that the the last time you jailhouse fellars have won a Gold ball was 25+ years ago right.  The last 3 trips you took home the silver ball. 

As much as you keep up with Vic can you find out what his record is against yall?   

Edited by oneyewilly

10 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

You do know that the the last time you jailhouse fellars have won a Gold ball was 25+ years ago right.  The last 3 trips you took home the silver ball. 

As much as you keep up with Vic can you find out what his record is against yall?   

Don't know the record but I do know he may be coaching just a little ways down the road next season. Along with another coach currently on staff. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

55 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Do you know or have you "heard"   

8 minutes ago, team69 said:

Your insider bit is really getting old....You need to come up with new material. I quess being a Jasper boy that's all you got though.

LRDAO.... You fellars knowd ole pp68 is just trying to get the jailhouse fellars out of the spotlight work their devious activities.  You think im joking but im not. 

40 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You fellars knowd ole pp68 is just trying to get the jailhouse fellars out of the spotlight work their devious activities.  You think im joking but im not. 

Ok I have a question. If a "certain coach" who hasn't even been named HC yet is calling several parents in Jasper trying to get them to move their kids to sp so when he takes over he will have a loaded team is that devious activities? (Maybe that's not devious activities. Maybe it's just orchestrating). What if a booster tells a parent they need to move their stud kid down there because "we take care of our people. If you need a bill paid or groceries bought we got you." Is that devious activities? 

Edited by PurplePower68

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Ok I have a question. If a "certain coach" who hasn't even been named HC yet is calling several parents in Jasper trying to get them to move their kids to sp so when he takes over he will have a loaded team is that devious activities? (Maybe that's not devious activities. Maybe it's just orchestrating). What if a booster tells a parent they need to move their stud kid down there because "we take care of our people. If you need a bill paid or groceries bought we got you." Is that devious activities? 

Is the coach that broke into Sp field house still on the staff?  What would you label that? Devious or.......

To your post above..... maybe they want to play for a team that can get past round two.  :roflol:

And before you remind us all again yes we won silver last year. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy I believe that pp68 man is worried all those jailhouse fellars are gonna want to play for that man that won the super bowl in Canada