2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

9 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Exactly you havent told us anything.  You've hinted at something going to happen.  If something does happen wether it is big news or not you will say I told you so. If it doesn't you will still "hear" something will eventually.  I dont believe you KNOW anything. You've probably heard the rumors about like most on here. If you did know something you would be specific and just tell everyone but you won't because you would hate for everyone to find out you make most of it up. 

Will you answer the question I asked earlier or will you continue to dodge the question?  

Give me a name and I will tell you if that person is on staff.

You know I know more than you do and it's killing you. You'll find out when the rest do.

Edited by PurplePower68

You South Pitt. people need to worry about your middle school coach sending texts and calling parents of JMS players. I work with a guy and he has a screenshot of the texts. Also, you all harp on Marion Coach using his key to go in the field house, but do we need to put on here what your coaches do in the field house? Not the place for the garbage, but you all bring a lot of this on yourself.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

What have I been missing. PP68 looks like you have hijacked the ship and have it headed straight for the rocks. The Pirate posters get a little agitated when the enemy knows the next move before the faithful do. Must give credit to Ambassador, he tells it like it is 99% of the time. He is brave and doesn't worry about being exiled from the group. 

Pirate fans, I know Vic has run his course for some of you but be careful what you wish for. I understand the history and the pride you folks have for your program. However, a once proud program can turn into a shell of itself with one bad hire. The coach is what makes the program. Administration, fans, players, location, and facilities each play a big part, but the coach is the main cog.  

You are correct sir. Who cares... lmbo.. I agree with your points as well. Always a good poster. 

17 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

You South Pitt. people need to worry about your middle school coach sending texts and calling parents of JMS players. I work with a guy and he has a screenshot of the texts. Also, you all harp on Marion Coach using his key to go in the field house, but do we need to put on here what your coaches do in the field house? Not the place for the garbage, but you all bring a lot of this on yourself.  

:popcorneater:

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Tim Starkey is on staff. Now answer me what was the punishment received for going into a Fieldhouse that he had a key to? :lol:

I thought he still was on staff and a teacher if I’m not mistaken. Seems to me maybe there wasn’t a punishment for him. Boy I remember when Pickett, Moore, and Starkey played for SP. You all seem to turn your back on those that helped get your name on the map. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

My coworker is going to the central office tomorrow with the texts and recorded calls from SP Academy coach. Might should take back that stone you are throwing living in that glass house. 

Thats great I hope they are there when the doors open.  If there is wrong doing then I hope appropriate action is taken.  

• Like 1