2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

On 2/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, PurplePower68 said:

I will leave you fellers alone. Y'all gonna have nightmares about old PP68 tonight.

25000$ is alot of money.Makes you wonder if he really wants the job??You told them last year Jones was going to get it and they called you a pot stirrer and the poster that says he is close to the staff 09 or whatever he goes by said the coach was on staff and he guaranteed it!Well money talks and BS goes down the road to coach somewhere else!What a mess.LOL.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The acronym RILO means Resignation in Lieu of. I guess that’s his prediction. Not sure what it matters. We all knew the 2020 season was very very likely to be Coach Grider’s final season. 

Yeah, but that would imply someone is being forced out.

10 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

25000$ is alot of money.Makes you wonder if he really wants the job??You told them last year Jones was going to get it and they called you a pot stirrer and the poster that says he is close to the staff 09 or whatever he goes by said the coach was on staff and he guaranteed it!Well money talks and BS goes down the road to coach somewhere else!What a mess.LOL.

:popcorneater:

They just don't know lol

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO.. You act like you’re entitled to some type of top secret information. I must agree with someone else on here. If Coach Grider leaves and the replacement is who you say it will be... I would take him 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. 

He is too old to keep up with that kind of schedule. Lol

On 2/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, TheAmbassador said:

This has turned into a Dalton thread. LMBO

If you will permit me one final note on Dalton; They have never considered a coach that has no connections to the school. Their mentality is “We had rather go 0-10 with a Dalton Man at the helm, then go 10-0 with somebody else.” That is one of several things that has destroyed that once prominent program.