2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Good grief I’d sure love to talk about the 2021 season coming up. This stuff is as repetitive as old pirate and Roy’s jargon. 

Totally agree. I’m just an old guy that followed Colquette and both Griders and have a lot of respect for both programs. I happen to work with a guy that has a son in the JMS program and I saw the texts today. I’ve read on here before how some SP posters like to bring up the past and should move on. I was trying to read up and I don’t see anywhere about Grider leaving. 

Edited by Bridgeston
Add more
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

Totally agree. I’m just an old guy that followed Colquette and both Griders and have a lot of respect for both programs. I happen to work with a guy that has a son in the JMS program and I saw the texts today. I’ve read on here before how some SP posters like to bring up the past. 

You are an old timer like me. I played against Coach Colquette teams in the 80’s. Kids aren’t as tough nowadays as we were back then. LMBO.

16 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Thats great I hope they are there when the doors open.  If there is wrong doing then I hope appropriate action is taken.  

From reading your past posts it seems the only wrong doing you care about is Marion County High. I hear things going on in the Pitt aren’t very good either. Not sure if he even gets on here, but one of you Jasper people should show Starkey these messages. Oneyewilly could be someone that speaks to Starkey, yet hides behind his keyboard. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

You are an old timer like me. I played against Coach Colquette teams in the 80’s. Kids aren’t as tough nowadays as we were back then. LMBO.

You are right brother. I think it comes down to how our parents respected our coaches. I was appalled at the state game to hear SP’s own fans booing Grider. His record speaks for itself. I’ve got a lot of respect for him.

• Like 1

Just now, Bridgeston said:

You are right brother. I think it comes down to how our parents respected our coaches. I was appalled at the state game to hear SP’s own fans booing Grider. His record speaks for itself. I’ve got a lot of respect for him.

I know that wasn’t a good look at the state game. I’ve now seen it happen at all 3 programs in our county. It’s ashame when things like that happen. People were abusing Coach Mathis at Marion. Then I heard some of  our folks doing it this past season. 

• Like 1