2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

9 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Ok I have a question. If a "certain coach" who hasn't even been named HC yet is calling several parents in Jasper trying to get them to move their kids to sp so when he takes over he will have a loaded team is that devious activities? (Maybe that's not devious activities. Maybe it's just orchestrating). What if a booster tells a parent they need to move their stud kid down there because "we take care of our people. If you need a bill paid or groceries bought we got you." Is that devious activities? 

LRDAO.... Is you just making accusations or you got proof? I had a rough night at Ronnies red eye and ole Willy beat me to the question for you jailhouse fellars.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Gonna be your coach regardless. Gonna be a lot of crow eaters on here because PP68 told everyone early last season. There are even some who said they would bet their Coach T accounts that I was wrong. 

Man, I take a break from the T trying to recover and get over the debacle in the title game and walk into garbage. Power P knows a lot of things that he will not say but I will make a few comments.

1. PP68 does know more than y’all give him credit for. I’m not saying everything he says is the truth lol but he is within the “know” in the county.

2. SP will be just fine next year. In fact,  no matter what the regular season record is SP should make the third round every single year with a chance at semis. Is what it is on the east side currently.

3. Someone said Chris was jealous of Vic? Why? Chris has won 3 or 4 Grey Cups in Canada. That’s at the NFL backup level. I know Coach Grider has had a good career at SP but be realistic we’re an extremely small school in the smallest classification.

4. Coach Wagoner is a good guy. I’ve talked to him several times this year. If he is our head guy at some point or someone else’s, he knows the game and the kids enjoy him too. He puts a big emphasis on the weight room.

Everyone just relax, stay safe, and things will take care of themselves. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Is the coach that broke into Sp field house still on the staff?  What would you label that? Devious or.......

To your post above..... maybe they want to play for a team that can get past round two.  :roflol:

And before you remind us all again yes we won silver last year. 

LRDAO.... Dad burnit Willy.  I garuntee you pp68 has either went subterranean or asking lying lips or that Grimes man what he should say.  I believe the jailhouse fellars let the snake oil salesman hire that coach back after that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Dad burnit Willy.  I garuntee you pp68 has either went subterranean or asking lying lips or that Grimes man what he should say.  I believe the jailhouse fellars let the snake oil salesman hire that coach back after that mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy they must have short term memory loss around the jailhouse. 

7 hours ago, powerp said:

Man, I take a break from the T trying to recover and get over the debacle in the title game and walk into garbage. Power P knows a lot of things that he will not say but I will make a few comments.

1. PP68 does know more than y’all give him credit for. I’m not saying everything he says is the truth lol but he is within the “know” in the county.

2. SP will be just fine next year. In fact,  no matter what the regular season record is SP should make the third round every single year with a chance at semis. Is what it is on the east side currently.

3. Someone said Chris was jealous of Vic? Why? Chris has won 3 or 4 Grey Cups in Canada. That’s at the NFL backup level. I know Coach Grider has had a good career at SP but be realistic we’re an extremely small school in the smallest classification.

4. Coach Wagoner is a good guy. I’ve talked to him several times this year. If he is our head guy at some point or someone else’s, he knows the game and the kids enjoy him too. He puts a big emphasis on the weight room.

Everyone just relax, stay safe, and things will take care of themselves. 

:flower:

I'll leave it at that. I agree with all your points. Everything I have put on here has come from extremely reliable sources. I know A LOT more but some sources can't be compromised. I have said enough for now. 

17 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'll leave it at that. I agree with all your points. Everything I have put on here has come from extremely reliable sources. I know A LOT more but some sources can't be compromised. I have said enough for now. 

Tokyo Rose had a lot of reliable sources and accurate information as well.  She also knew her team was getting its butt handed to it in the upcoming meetings.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

33 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

We shall see Rilo

LRDAO.... I garuntee this is a bunch of mess.  You jailhouse fellars is knowd for chicken.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

With all the Jasper transplants into the SP program the past couple of years...hmmm