2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

22 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Earlier this month there was some yapping on this thread about Vic moving on and CJ coming home to take over. I don't lend much credit to rumors from this board, but the wind swept the word across this hill this week, that it is not a rumor? Head scratchin.

I believe we would all like to know what’s going to happen. 

On 2/13/2021 at 12:23 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

Earlier this month there was some yapping on this thread about Vic moving on and CJ coming home to take over. I don't lend much credit to rumors from this board, but the wind swept the word across this hill this week, that it is not a rumor? Head scratchin.

I garuntee you if Grider leaves and this Jones man comes our boys will win.  This Jones man has won a Super Bowl in Canada.  I was asking that man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Jones man got to play with 12 men.  If he tries to play with 12 men in this Childress mans league he will get a penalty.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Hire someone in the system not out of the system. Jmo

Neither Gaddis or woods were from trenton and they are the ones that got us rolling. Jacobs was dc for woods and then when woods left they promoted jacobs. Jacobs hired our assistants none of them are from Trenton except one. A few of the assistants were head coaches at other schools before coming to Trenton 

Edited by Tide21

26 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Neither Gaddis or woods were from trenton and they are the are the ones that got us rolling. Jacobs was dc for woods and then when woods left they promoted jacobs. Jacobs hired our assistants none of them are from Trenton except one. A few of the assistants were head coaches at other schools before coming to Trenton 

Tide man this Jones man played with Grider for Griders daddy.  Grider was the snapper and this Jones man was a runner.  He won a Super Bowl in Canada. You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tide man this Jones man played with Grider for Griders daddy.  Grider was the snapper and this Jones man was a runner.  He won a Super Bowl in Canada. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy are you gonna pay the 25000$ that this Jones man is asking for.You will have to work that back door a little harder to pull in that kinda cash.

14 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you if Grider leaves and this Jones man comes our boys will win.  This Jones man has won a Super Bowl in Canada.  I was asking that man at Ronnies red eye and he said that Jones man got to play with 12 men.  If he tries to play with 12 men in this Childress mans league he will get a penalty.  You think im joking but im not. 

Don't forget y'all be playin on a 110 yard, umm sorry, meter field. Should be a benefit to the traditional SP speed.

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Don't forget y'all be playin on a 110 yard, umm sorry, meter field. Should be a benefit to the traditional SP speed.

It should take care of most of the false starts and illegal motion plays as well.  However, punting on 3rd down will blow Roy's mind.