2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Some times people cut their nose in spite of their face. All sp home games combined won't equal the revenue lost from that 1 game. Revenue I hear that is badly needed. 

Yous surely been sheltered or too deep in the subterranean cave. The NJ fued will be easily equaled or a HEEP more. Jasper only got close a couple of times in the last decade. Feller, you desperately need to throw them Rose Colored Glasses away. 

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Yous surely been sheltered or too deep in the subterranean cave. The NJ fued will be easily equaled or a HEEP more. Jasper only got close a couple of times in the last decade. Feller, you desperately need to throw them Rose Colored Glasses away. 

I think you're the one with the rose colored glasses if you think that. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Whatever helps you sleep better at night Old Pee. I stay off your threads but if you want to quote me on posts I will jump back on. Lot of rumblings from down there. A lot! Small communities and people talk. Disgruntled fans and players. I would let a sleeping dog lie or we can start talking about what's going on right now. Videos don't lie. We'll see how this current situation is handled by the administration. 

"People talk"  :lol: