2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, crow said:

That’s where TSSAA needs to clarify. The 3 way scrimmage counts as a scrimmage date. A scrimmage date counts as 2 scrimmages. A jamboree basically isn’t counted so your 2 scrimmages were used in 1 scrimmage date by way of the 3 way scrimmage. Sounds like someone was paying attention and canceled the other scrimmage. Heads up on their part because this is a confusing mess. 

It's definite confusing. They write it out in the rules, but they jumble it up so that's it's hard to understand imo.

If the guy who caught it is who I think then I can tell you right now that he's a pretty sharp guy.

16 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

It's definite confusing. They write it out in the rules, but they jumble it up so that's it's hard to understand imo.

If the guy who caught it is who I think then I can tell you right now that he's a pretty sharp guy.

Good catch regardless. Yes the rules are very clear. . . Kinda in a muddy water sort of way lol. Not to mention not real easy to find. 

I don't remember Crow keeping up with Jasper the various times they were limited on scrimmages and/or banned from spring practice etc.  He likes to bag on Victory Grider every chance he gets yet he likes that coach McKrylon man  . . .

Edited by rlh

On 8/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

The reason the rivalry ended was because Jones couldn't justify paying him all that extra money under the table if he was getting his butt handed to him the next several years.  Especially when the guy yall ran off has dominated the series the last 15-20 years.  That's the real reason.  P is for probation!!

HELLOOO HELLLLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO!! Your an idiot. You need to get your mind right!! There isn’t any extra money going to Chris. All that ended last year and aint nobody spying on y’all losers, nobody down here cares about Jasper now or ever has. Leave that hair parlor gossip in Jasper and remove them lips from South Pitts butthole long enough to worry about your own team.

• Like 3

HELLOO HELLOOO HELLLOOO! Guys I don’t know what that crap was last week but are we gonna HIT SOMEBODY OR WHAT? That was the most sissy scrimmage I’ve ever seen. Too much passing! LINE UP! HIT SOMEBODY!! We ran the ball well against both team but being too cute with all the passing. It’s about that time though!! HEEELLLLLOOOO!!! ONE TIME!! 

1 hour ago, Eraser said:

HELLOO HELLOOO HELLLOOO! Guys I don’t know what that crap was last week but are we gonna HIT SOMEBODY OR WHAT? That was the most sissy scrimmage I’ve ever seen. Too much passing! LINE UP! HIT SOMEBODY!! We ran the ball well against both team but being too cute with all the passing. It’s about that time though!! HEEELLLLLOOOO!!! ONE TIME!! 

ERASER_zps0fb78340.JPG.57073243f4b8ba39a7159c89dcd67c57.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eraser said:

Rest in peace Curtis Kelly. What a tremendous Pirate he was. He graduated in 1978.  He was hit in a head on collision on old 41.  Prayer's for the family. I can't remember the year, but the hardest hit I've ever seen in highschool football was between Curtis and Jerry Bryant from Grundy County. It knocked both of them out, but both were tough guys and were back in the game shortly.  Going to miss you my friend! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Eraser said:

HELLOOO HELLLLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO!! Your an idiot. You need to get your mind right!! There isn’t any extra money going to Chris. All that ended last year and aint nobody spying on y’all losers, nobody down here cares about Jasper now or ever has. Leave that hair parlor gossip in Jasper and remove them lips from South Pitts butthole long enough to worry about your own team.

Ok bossman......how much did you give?  Hopefully not anymore, has alabama annexed Pittsburg yet?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1