2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Anyone with some details from the games tonight? Sounds like a good showing. Did we really pass as much as I heard we did?

SP went up 3 - 0.  Red Bank had a big pass play to score.  SP had a big pass play to score.  Red Bank went up 14 to 10 after scoring on a fumble recovery. 

On 4/12/2021 at 8:10 PM, oldfaithful said:

That is right PP68, I forgot all about that. It was actually a couple of years after Pickens graduated. Rodney, Shane, and Brian were something to watch. 

Old Pirate says, Ifin yous talking bout Rodney Rankin & Brian Jannaway, both of them South Pittsburg youngons recruited by Jasper sure did make a difference. YepReconSo 

On 4/12/2021 at 9:03 PM, PurplePower68 said:

How do you feel about breaking a contract? I know you didn't like us doing that with Walker Valley last year to play Tyner.

Old Pirate says the answer is....Lmao. Jasper was openingly doing that last year when they broke their contract. Had a second chance to fulfill that contract couple weeks later, yet the earholing that was sure to follow was too big! Now Fittingly, Jasper replaced NJ as the forgotten. OP ain’t thrilled bout playing them Fellers south of the border, but sure is better than putting up with the inbred kinfolkes from around the Jailhouse. Jasper received justice for all the mess they’ve done over a long time. Figure the main reason SP administration didn’t kick them to the curb earlier was the streak. Jasper coward out on the continuous 2 times within a season. 

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the answer is....Lmao. Jasper was openingly doing that last year when they broke their contract. Had a second chance to fulfill that contract couple weeks later, yet the earholing that was sure to follow was too big! Now Fittingly, Jasper replaced NJ as the forgotten. OP ain’t thrilled bout playing them Fellers south of the border, but sure is better than putting up with the inbred kinfolkes from around the Jailhouse. Jasper received justice for all the mess they’ve done over a long time. Figure the main reason SP administration didn’t kick them to the curb earlier was the streak. Jasper coward out on the continuous 2 times within a season. 

Whatever helps you sleep better at night Old Pee. I stay off your threads but if you want to quote me on posts I will jump back on. Lot of rumblings from down there. A lot! Small communities and people talk. Disgruntled fans and players. I would let a sleeping dog lie or we can start talking about what's going on right now. Videos don't lie. We'll see how this current situation is handled by the administration. 

34 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Whatever helps you sleep better at night Old Pee. I stay off your threads but if you want to quote me on posts I will jump back on. Lot of rumblings from down there. A lot! Small communities and people talk. Disgruntled fans and players. I would let a sleeping dog lie or we can start talking about what's going on right now. Videos don't lie. We'll see how this current situation is handled by the administration. 

LOPAO, Old Pirate sleeps jest fine, cept on stormy nights and the room lights up. Your answered question that wasn’t answered. You not ask foolish questions you know the answer to. As fer all the other mess you implied is the result of parent middling, heat, long practices and change. Figure a feller could compare to getting use to a new pair shoes. Middling salesman urges his opinions, heat when cooler weather is wanted for insulated boots, long exhausting looking fer the right purchase and change when you get home and the skillet slinger complains! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

11 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Old Pirate answered your question that wasn’t answered. Don’t ask questions you know the answer to. As fer all the other mess you implied is the result of parent middling, heat, long practices and change. Figure a feller could compare to getting use to a new pair shoes. Middling salesman urges his opinions, heat when cooler weather is wanted for insulated boots, long exhausting looking fer the right purchase and change when you get home and the skillet slinger complains! YepReconSo 

Here's a little insight. Our game was canceled because of covid. No contract was broken. The game was actually renewed by the previous coach and your new coach broke the contract. Your middle school coach sent our middle school coach a text saying they were backing out too. Are y'all gonna play the little ones this year or back out of it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Here's a little insight. Our game was canceled because of covid. No contract was broken. The game was actually renewed by the previous coach and your new coach broke the contract. Your middle school coach sent our middle school coach a text saying they were backing out too. Are y'all gonna play the little ones this year or back out of it?

Old Pirate is hopeful SP never plays Jasper but ain’t got a clue, cept OP is done buying tickets to watch the Jailhouse fellers

9 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

BTW, Thank staff & administration  fer the heavy loss of revenue. Stop with the excuses, ain’t never goin to be believed. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE