2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

13 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That kid took over that game in 2016. I don’t expect SP will have any wide margins of victory in the series for the foreseeable future.  I believe it will be a tough task in 2021 to pull out a win. 

Roscoe, Old Pirate says Ifin the Pirates plays Jasper Jailhouse High the odds are great as history repeatedly learns us fellers the Pirates would bring home the bacon. Old Pirate ain’t got a nary bit of intention of paying a nary nickel to ever watch JASPER JAILHOUSE HIGH ever play marbles. Done, Over with that mess!

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Roscoe, Old Pirate says Ifin the Pirates plays Jasper Jailhouse High the odds are great as history repeatedly learns us fellers the Pirates would bring home the bacon. Old Pirate ain’t got a nary bit of intention of paying a nary nickel to ever watch JASPER JAILHOUSE HIGH ever play marbles. Done, Over with that mess!

Roscoe :roflol:

On 4/2/2021 at 1:18 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

I never get tired of watching them get the purple pounded out of them.

23 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Old Yeller needs his diaper changed.

Feller, Let Old Pirate git this mess sorted. Theys a HEEP of skillet heads believes RD & OP is the same, Course theys ain’t neither! But suppose theys was, then Old Pirate would knowds Ifin yous is whose yous Claims to be, yous ain’t! NopeReconNot 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Feller, Let Old Pirate git this mess sorted. Theys a HEEP of skillet heads believes RD & OP is the same, Course theys ain’t neither! But suppose theys was, then Old Pirate would knowds Ifin yous is whose yous Claims to be, yous ain’t! NopeReconNot 

Daggummit Old Yeller let's get this mess straight. I reckon I know you ain't my brother.  You's a special kinda stupid. Yep reckon so

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LRDAO....OP I went back and looked up my genaology and I garuntee I aint got no brother named coy.  This coy fellar is a make believe Dillard.  You think im joking but im not. 

58 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....OP I went back and looked up my genaology and I garuntee I aint got no brother named coy.  This coy fellar is a make believe Dillard.  You think im joking but im not. 

Don't be mad at me because your goat ran away to my house. We still kin.

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit Old Yeller let's get this mess straight. I reckon I know you ain't my brother.  You's a special kinda stupid. Yep reckon so

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yep he gave it away that it was a completely different poster when he started bashing OP like some of the non-Pirates do