2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

44 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I personally think it's a horrible decision. Too much history and tradition. 

They'll say we're scared of what's coming in the next few years. We'll say it's because of last year. Either way, this has been the most screwed up year in history .

I have to agree as well. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I hear we are putting Jasper in the rearview mirror and moving on from that rivalry.  What say you @OLD PIRATE

Daggummit I'll have to apologize to OP for calling him yeller. Seems our new captain is the yeller one. All these folks wanting this Jones man and now he's scared to play Jasper. Done dropped that Kings Academy bunch too. Who else is he scared to play?

8 hours ago, ScallyWag said:

We now have a powder puff schedule.What kind of mess is this? Better stock up on the cannon balls for the home games.This will be the weakest schedule in modern History.SouthTowner What you think about this JV schedule?

Is this a joke??Or is this really a South Pitt football schedule??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

They'll say we're scared of what's coming in the next few years. We'll say it's because of last year. Either way, this has been the most screwed up year in history .

If we do that we need to pick up Calhoun and maybe Dalton if we can. 

9 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Amazing - no Grider, game on.

SP and Marion should have been playing NJ all these years. It's just the powers that could make it happen couldn't agree on anything, so it's basically made it bad on the fan's and kid's who would have liked to have played all these years. Maybe we're headed into a new era now where better heads will prevail. I'd sure rather drive to NJ, 15 miles down the road than get on I24 on a Friday afternoon and night.  I wish we could schedule Scottsboro also. 

12 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

The school board should require all 3 schools play each other. 

• Upvote 1