2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

10 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit I'll have to apologize to OP for calling him yeller. Seems our new captain is the yeller one. All these folks wanting this Jones man and now he's scared to play Jasper. Done dropped that Kings Academy bunch too. Who else is he scared to play?

Are you sure you are a Pirate. Calling your own coach yeller is reason for me to skip over future post. Unforgivable for me...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Are you sure you are a Pirate. Calling your own coach yeller is reason for me to skip over future post. Unforgivable for me...

Get to skippin then feller. I sure didn't cotton to people booing Grider and you was probably one of em. I'll just call it like I see it. Recon Jones is scared of them boys up the road?

Yep recon so

1 hour ago, sportman said:

SP and Marion should have been playing NJ all these years. It's just the powers that could make it happen couldn't agree on anything, so it's basically made it bad on the fan's and kid's who would have liked to have played all these years. Maybe we're headed into a new era now where better heads will prevail. I'd sure rather drive to NJ, 15 miles down the road than get on I24 on a Friday afternoon and night.  I wish we could schedule Scottsboro also. 

That call was made. They said no

9 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Nope he is referring to SP Chicken Jones.

Embarrassing as a fan. The least we could have done was have an excuse. Now everyone on Coach T knows we're just yeller. 

That's what I said, M.C.Chicken Pruitt welched twice in a row.

21 minutes ago, rlh said:

That's what I said, M.C.Chicken Pruitt welched twice in a row.

Daggummit this is pathetic. I'm hearing we are dropping more teams on our schedule too. This new coach is afraid of losing 4 or 5 games his first year so he's gonna play a cupcake schedule. I hope he don't try to schedule Sale Creek and Lookout Valley twice. I recon he is going to change the color of the Power P to yeller on the helmets and field.

3 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit this is pathetic. I'm hearing we are dropping more teams on our schedule too. This new coach is afraid of losing 4 or 5 games his first year so he's gonna play a cupcake schedule. I hope he don't try to schedule Sale Creek and Lookout Valley twice. I recon he is going to change the color of the Power P to yeller on the helmets and field.

Who is left on Jasper's schedule?  Just the real M.C., Tyner, etc.?  Remember that time Jasper got beat by Lookout Valley? That hurt y'all's feelings real bad when that happened and ended up with a losing record against 1a schools that year.

Edited by rlh

Just now, rlh said:

Who is left on Jasper's schedule?  Just the real M.C., Tyner, etc.?  Remember that time Jasper got beat by Lookout Valley?

Daggummit I don't keep up with Jaspers schedule. I don't know nothing about Lookout Valley beating them but I remember Copper Basin beating us in the playoffs a few years ago. We got more days like that coming I'm afraid. If this Jones man is scared of losing with the boys we have this year it's gonna be bad when they graduate next year. Most knows we ain't got a lot coming up.

Just now, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit I don't keep up with Jaspers schedule. I don't know nothing about Lookout Valley beating them but I remember Copper Basin beating us in the playoffs a few years ago. We got more days like that coming I'm afraid. If this Jones man is scared of losing with the boys we have this year it's gonna be bad when they graduate next year. Most knows we ain't got a lot coming up.

Copper Pan and Lookout Valley beat your Jasper team the same year in the regular season.  Jasper even lost to Grundy that year and beat L.V. by 3 points the following year.