2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

46 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not really enthused with it Scallywag.  Especially if Jasper ain't on there.  But I can learn to live with it IF that's the route we need to take.

Captain Jones has a vision for the Pirate Program.  A very long term vision. And it terrifies the jailhouse folks. 

I have put my trust in the Captain and shall put all my efforts and support behind him. 

P4L.

JollyRogersFlag2.gif

I'm not really terrified but I think it would've been interesting series again because MC is about to go on a run for quite a while.

I do think it benefits you guys to drop us for the foreseeable future though.

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Upvote 1

I believe the new schedule could be tougher than the original schedule. North Jackson is a better program than Kings Academy. I’m sure that gate will be enormous on that game. Also, the team I’ve heard that will be replacing Jasper.. if what I heard is true... they are a powerhouse program and could likely give us a loss. The schedule will be tougher overall now from my view. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jonesy starts playing some huge teams. I believe Jasper not happening this year is more about last year’s game not happening. 

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'm not really terrified but I think it would've been interesting series again because MC is about to go on a run for quite a while.

I do think it benefits you guys to drop us for the foreseeable future though.

LRDAO.... With all the devious and criminal activity from around the jailhouse its probably better.  This Jones man has actually got a better more quality team to play then you jailhouse fellars.  You think im joking but im not. 

59 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... With all the devious and criminal activity from around the jailhouse its probably better.  This Jones man has actually got a better more quality team to play then you jailhouse fellars.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hahaha..... that's fine too. Just write that check for the buyout

41 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hahaha..... that's fine too. Just write that check for the buyout

What's the estimated buyout?  I assume if contract was signed for two years and one team wanted out and the other was against it there would have to be a buy out. I didn't exactly know how that worked would it be for one season the home game for MC or for both seasons home and away? 

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not really enthused with it Scallywag.  Especially if Jasper ain't on there.  But I can learn to live with it IF that's the route we need to take.

Captain Jones has a vision for the Pirate Program.  A very long term vision. And it terrifies the jailhouse folks. 

I have put my trust in the Captain and shall put all my efforts and support behind him. 

P4L.

JollyRogersFlag2.gif

I have complete faith in Coach Jones myself.I just wish we were continuing this County rivalry.jasper will have a good team this season plus we need a couple of good hard-nosed football games before the playoffs start.I am keeping my trusty swords crossed hoping we may still pick up a really good team to play yet.

36 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

What's the estimated buyout?  I assume if contract was signed for two years and one team wanted out and the other was against it there would have to be a buy out. I didn't exactly know how that worked would it be for one season the home game for MC or for both seasons home and away? 

From what I was told its a 2 yr contract. If sp chooses not to play its a $5k buyout. If they choose not to play next year it's another $5k. That's at the discretion of our administration as to whether or not to enforce the payment. I can't speak for the administration but I would assume after what was said last year about MC I would be willing to bet they would push it. I would wait for it to be officially canceled though because I've heard this was not discussed with sp administration.