NFHS stream is a joke

District12AA

22 minutes ago, District12AA said:

How in the city that has widespread High Speed WiFi access, can the stream be this bad?

if you are going to limit attendance make sure the stream is seamless.

I am so frustrated. I have to constantly refresh. There is no flow to the matches. I have watched more of the buffer signal than actual wrestling. Worst part of it is that I’ve been doing this for 3 years. It hasn’t changed and I continue to pay for this garbage. Either they have to do better or I have to be wiser.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bigpopper71 said:

I am so frustrated. I have to constantly refresh. There is no flow to the matches. I have watched more of the buffer signal than actual wrestling. Worst part of it is that I’ve been doing this for 3 years. It hasn’t changed and I continue to pay for this garbage. Either they have to do better or I have to be wiser.

Same here. Frustrating 

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!

voip phone system