Union City At MASE (sectionals)

coachzero

41 minutes ago, coachzero said:

I think MASE will win this game.

Why you say, " MASE will win? MASE has only played six (6) games & four (4) of them against MAHS so I think it's hard to gauge them since they have only played three (3) teams. I think UC can win this game but it will be hard playing it in Memphis. Does anybody know were this game will be played not sure if MASE has a gymnasium?

2 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

As I'm typing this, MASE is disqualified for playing Jalen Brown, who I believe this was his 4th high school in the last 12 months??!!?? Memphis schools up to they old tactics again SMH winning at any cost to the kids

WOW, so UC see will get a forfeit game? That's crazy, how can you be at four (4) schools in the same year & you think no one will know, just SAD!!! 

11 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

WOW, so UC see will get a forfeit game? That's crazy, how can you be at four (4) schools in the same year & you think no one will know, just SAD!!! 

I think Madison will get the automatic bid to state & UC will have to play MAHS since bot of them were runner-up in their regions which makes since from what I have heard. Can anybody confirm & if so were will the game be played?

53 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

I think Madison will get the automatic bid to state & UC will have to play MAHS since bot of them were runner-up in their regions which makes since from what I have heard. Can anybody confirm & if so were will the game be played?

Yes

3 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

According to UC’s school news it will be at MAHS.

From what here if they look hard enough you will find that MAHS has done same thing. Since most Memphis schools have no played many players went to other schools. Just a sad time for Memphis basketball when they have to cheat to win. Go Tornadoes send them home and move on to the glass house where you belong.

Jalen wasnt supposed to play till March 9th...they didn't do their homework...Thats on Jalen and his family...5 schools..in 4 yrs...Mase could beat MAHS without him...they didn't need him and it cost them a chance at state...MAHS not bad at all...they have transfers too but they were done the right way..will UC play at MAHS or host?

20 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

Jalen wasnt supposed to play till March 9th...they didn't do their homework...Thats on Jalen and his family...5 schools..in 4 yrs...Mase could beat MAHS without him...they didn't need him and it cost them a chance at state...MAHS not bad at all...they have transfers too but they were done the right way..will UC play at MAHS or host?

UC will have to come to Memphis 

20 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Madison gets the automatic bid to state!