South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

On 3/14/2021 at 7:49 AM, PurplePower68 said:

They won't get a post season ban for the same reason we didn't for some of the crap we did when McCurry was our HC. We travel very well in the playoffs and the TSSAA is not going to hurt themselves when it comes to making money off of us or them in the postseason. That's just the bottom line actually. 

You nailed it on the head. I was thinking SP usually goes to at least 3rd round every year and the TSSAA is all about the money, so if TSSAA  bans them 2 years they lose on the minimum 25-30 thousand and for some reason go farther than the 3rd round it could be 50-75 thousand if you went to the state game.  I'm still assuming the TSSAA gets 50% of gate in playoff's? The SP Whitwell game that had over 7000 a few years back so we're looking at what, 56000, so divide that in half for just one game and that's 28000 to the TSSAA? You know what, it being 2 year's it could approach alot more than I thought. Just a little speculation I was thinking about this week.  But, listen, I'm old school and don't like so called clicks, you can call them booster clubs QB clubs or what, I just don't like them because just a handful of people can determine what's going on. I think at SP there was just a few knew what went on and now because of a few we have to face this crazy situation we're in.  As my Mama told me when I was growing up, don't get to big for your britches. Listen I'm an Alumni of SP and I love and back my school, but let's except the punishment and move on learn from this.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

$1,853.24 to be exact?

LRDAO.... Warboss are you real dumb? Eviction notices dont get sent out after one months rent.  Your just real mad at Grider because he wouldnt hire you after you got run off at Dunlap and your mad at that Jones man cause he wouldnt help you beat Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Warboss are you real dumb? Eviction notices dont get sent out after one months rent.  Your just real mad at Grider because he wouldnt hire you after you got run off at Dunlap and your mad at that Jones man cause he wouldnt help you beat Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

You wouldn’t know what happens when you get behind on the rent. The government gave you your FEMA trailer. 

42 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

You just don't have a clue...no one month won't evict you but when it $1800 you will be. You want the check number too?? Now run your mouth ####!! I don't care what you say about me because your lost!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

The check written by QB club

To whom the check was written to has been dodged by most in this.  If the manager solicited the check and/or gave out financial information of person without that person's knowledge of either, there should be both civil and criminal action involved under state and federal laws. As you indicated in your next post, the TSSAA has made their ruling. 

13 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

You just don't have a clue...no one month won't evict you but when it $1800 you will be. You want the check number too?? Now run your mouth ####!! I don't care what you say about me because your lost!!!

LRDAO.... Warboss man your real mad cause Grider wouldnt hire you cause every school around had run you off and that Jones man wouldnt help you beat Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You wouldn’t know what happens when you get behind on the rent. The government gave you your FEMA trailer. 

Your gonna make some families real mad degrading them because they are struggling due to the pandemic.  Im gonna post this mess on that Milan passing club page.  I garuntee they should run you off for being disrespectful to families struggling.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Your gonna make some families real mad degrading them because they are struggling due to the pandemic.  Im gonna post this mess on that Milan passing club page.  I garuntee they should run you off for being disrespectful to families struggling.  You think im joking but im not. 

Who did I degrade besides you moron. Since when did you care about degrading families??  You ran Greenback thru the ringer. Even mentioned about Milan’s kids from Jackson. Take you own inventory before you try to take mine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Who did I degrade besides you moron. Since when did you care about degrading families??  You ran Greenback thru the ringer. Even mentioned about Milan’s kids from Jackson. Take you own inventory before you try to take mine. 

LRDAO....i never degraded the honey hole fellars.  I garuntee I just quoted what that provost herron man put in his newspaper.  You are degrading families that are struggling during this pandemic facing being homeless and live in government housing. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i never degraded the honey hole fellars.  I garuntee I just quoted what that provost herron man put in his newspaper.  You are degrading families that are struggling during this pandemic facing being homeless.  You think im joking but im not. 

Your trying awfully hard to find something to get at me. Your cage must be really rattled. Please don’t cry. I’d hate for those skillet slingers on the search committee to know you were a crier. Lol!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1