South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

23 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

SPHS not only recruited the kid that got rent..but recruited him from the alternative school in Chattanooga where Coach Stone works as a recruiting station. Studly Jones is neck deep too! Why else would a kid from Detroit go to South Pittsburgh? They have all received $$ treatment in cash..they just got a little careless and got caught. But all these kids aren't "transferring" just to live in beautiful South Pittsburgh...lol..they should lose all wins from last year and no playoffs for 2 years. Guess it's good to have hargis buttercoat for you. Rent for a month being $1,800?? Mighty high rent for one month?? The people and parents should be mad at grider..stone...jones and whoever is involved because you won state championships with your on kids... not a bunch of recruits from Chattanooga alternative school! Y'all can hate me a bash what I say but it's the truth and everybody in South Pittsburgh knows it. It's been going on a while too!!! Just get back to recruiting North Alabama like the good ole days! Word is Jones wants the job and he's going to buy apartments or housing projects for his recruits...lol..good luck sphs. Personally if you parents want to watch your kids stand on the sidelines for recruits go for it!!!

WOW... !!!!   

Edited by TNValleyScoop

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

SPHS not only recruited the kid that got rent..but recruited him from the alternative school in Chattanooga where Coach Stone works as a recruiting station. Studly Jones is neck deep too! Why else would a kid from Detroit go to South Pittsburgh? They have all received $$ treatment in cash..they just got a little careless and got caught. But all these kids aren't "transferring" just to live in beautiful South Pittsburgh...lol..they should lose all wins from last year and no playoffs for 2 years. Guess it's good to have hargis buttercoat for you. Rent for a month being $1,800?? Mighty high rent for one month?? The people and parents should be mad at grider..stone...jones and whoever is involved because you won state championships with your on kids... not a bunch of recruits from Chattanooga alternative school! Y'all can hate me a bash what I say but it's the truth and everybody in South Pittsburgh knows it. It's been going on a while too!!! Just get back to recruiting North Alabama like the good ole days! Word is Jones wants the job and he's going to buy apartments or housing projects for his recruits...lol..good luck sphs. Personally if you parents want to watch your kids stand on the sidelines for recruits go for it!!!

Now we all know good football players transfer to other schools for their "education program"   while you are ranting tell the folks how much $$$ it took for Walters to come back.  Actually tell all these folks the most recent $$ exchange that happend around the jailhouse.  Like I said before when you go spreading poop you are likely to get covered yourself.  

16 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Now we all know good football players transfer to other schools for their "education program"   while you are ranting tell the folks how much $$$ it took for Walters to come back.  Actually tell all these folks the most recent $$ exchange that happend around the jailhouse.  Like I said before when you go spreading poop you are likely to get covered yourself.  

Hey....Everybody is probably doing all they can (recruiting)  as well . That's what it's got to these days. It's all cut throat and nobody cares. I was just stating the obvious..not covering for anybody..especially Jasper! Heck with this...I don't care anyway...let them both cheat!!

3 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Hey....Everybody is probably doing all they can (recruiting)  as well . That's what it's got to these days. It's all cut throat and nobody cares. I was just stating the obvious..not covering for anybody..especially Jasper! Heck with this...I don't care anyway...let them both cheat!!

Stones and Jones are in the middle of it in SP but they aren’t only ones...  they will all be brought out.

• Upvote 1

Jasper.. im still holding the goods on you.   Giving my child steroids while mac was there, and he wasn't the only one.  Why you think the principal at jasper get my kid eligible to play as a sophomore at sp? 

And talk about text.  We holding text ourselves about your coaching staff contacting and trying to get our players.  

I think its funny more jasper posters on this thread than Sp... our  name taste good, must be why you keep it in your mouth.  

• Upvote 1

When my oldest was in school, there wasn't a kid from both teams that didn't eat a meal at our table.  

The Mac era at jasper was as about as crooked as giving kids moonshine on the bus after a playoff win.  Or me letting a senior drive my truck to school and a former coach buying beer and putting it in there for him. 

100% facts.  

6 minutes ago, beerman said:

Jasper.. im still holding the goods on you.   Giving my child steroids while mac was there, and he wasn't the only one.  Why you think the principal at jasper get my kid eligible to play as a sophomore at sp? 

And talk about text.  We holding text ourselves about your coaching staff contacting and trying to get our players.  

I think its funny more jasper posters on this thread than Sp... our  name taste good, must be why you keep it in your mouth.  

It’s all fun and games but now you guys are about to pay for it.... it’s not gonna go away and their is hard evidence this time... so beerman you better hope it taste good going down cause it’s bout to come up

2 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

It’s all fun and games but now you guys are about to pay for it.... it’s not gonna go away and their is hard evidence this time... so beerman you better hope it taste good going down cause it’s bout to come up

Won't bother me, mine have graduated.  But know there's enough evidence to go around. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Beerman your joking.  Grider has text messages from their coaches texting our boys? If he does he needs to find it to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not. 

This is getting more interesting by the minute Roy, I ain't joking either