South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

33 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I thought you were rattling cages with all this "other stuff coming" but I talked to someone this morning and they must know what you do. If even half of it is true, it's over. 

Let them keep talking.... people... heck their own people know it’s coming. They are about to pay for what they call “real Pirates” have done..... and yes, their is proof..  texts, paper trail, receipts, ... It’s Coming..

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Its actually very consistent if you actually look at the details along with how little happened to Jasper for the 3 times that Chidress man had go there including them paying a college player to practice with them to emulate the Pirate running game.   This was a self reported off season thing and money didn't change hands in the way you imply.  It was booster to landlord. 

LRDAO....rlh the landlord is from around the  jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

17 minutes ago, rlh said:

So TNValleyPoop joined Feb 21, 2021.  Interesting.

LRDAO.... Yep he is closely connected at the jailhouse and was on here in 2013 falsely accusing students  under his other name of painting the jailhouse orange and black.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

42 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

There is no consistency in punishment.  Some teams get docked practices, some teams get docked playoffs.  Stop making it sound like some conspiracy with conspirators, it's really just good ole fashion despotism among the administration.

Hello best friend! Long time no see. 

Since you did not get the Trousdale job , you could apply for the one at SP. 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Its actually very consistent if you actually look at the details along with how little happened to Jasper for the 3 times that Chidress man had go there including them paying a college player to practice with them to emulate the Pirate running game.   This was a self reported off season thing and money didn't change hands in the way you imply.  It was booster to landlord. 

I didn’t imply anything. Someone involved with the program gave inappropriate benefits to a player or their family. The benefit was money in this case and T$$AA acknowledged that it happened. Show me a case where this has happened in the past and probation only was the ruling. 

• Like 1