South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

On 3/12/2021 at 8:49 AM, rlh said:

That Childress man said it was $600. 

I still can’t figure out how T$$AA acknowledged that there was actual money that changed hands and no post season penalty was given, only probation. Doesn’t seem consistent with what the typical punishment is. 

• Like 2

Old Pirate sends out a huge thanks to coacht administration oversight department! Figure fellers glaringly realize TNValleyScoop is full of BS And a proven liar. His new thread started was quickly removed with No responses, only about a dozen views. OP is wondering Ifin theys gona be another city meeting about the vision and plans fer parks and recreation? And jest when in the cat hair is Pirate folkes gonna know about the next Captain. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

4 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate sends out a huge thanks to coacht administration oversight department! Figure fellers glaringly realize TNValleyScoop is full of BS And a proven liar. His new thread started was quickly removed with No responses, only about a dozen views. OP is wondering Ifin theys gona be another city meeting about the vision and plans fer parks and recreation? And jest when in the cat hair is Pirate folkes gonna know about the next Captain. 

Seriously... I took down post myself.. you keep thinking it’s BS.. it’s all truth. And it’s gonna come out. You can’t lie and cheat over and over.. you better get a vision for what it’s gonna be like when you guys get hit with harder sanctions. Go ahead and appeal... just better hope they don’t look into what’s really going on..  and there’s proof .  Lots of proof. Just remember I told you so........ 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, crow said:

I still can’t figure out how T$$AA acknowledged that there was actual money that changed hands and no post season penalty was given, only probation. Doesn’t seem consistent with what the typical punishment is. 

Its actually very consistent if you actually look at the details along with how little happened to Jasper for the 3 times that Chidress man had go there including them paying a college player to practice with them to emulate the Pirate running game.   This was a self reported off season thing and money didn't change hands in the way you imply.  It was booster to landlord. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

He's already said enough.......  most know more than he realizes.  

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Seriously... I took down post myself.. you keep thinking it’s BS.. it’s all truth. And it’s gonna come out. You can’t lie and cheat over and over.. you better get a vision for what it’s gonna be like when you guys get hit with harder sanctions. Go ahead and appeal... just better hope they don’t look into what’s really going on..  and there’s proof .  Lots of proof. Just remember I told you so........ 

I thought you were rattling cages with all this "other stuff coming" but I talked to someone this morning and they must know what you do. If even half of it is true, it's over.