South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

It’s going to get worse for them before it gets better... their inner circle is now fighting with each other... last night at Mexican restraunt one of them started spilling the beans... you can’t make some of this stuff up...... 

Mexican Restaurant and Beans. I see what you did there. 

5 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

When it's all said and done I hope facing criminal charges and losing a very good job is worth it.  Comptroller won't be too happy when he comes back to town. 

If someone broke the law I agree they should lose their job..... but if you are paying for plane tickets, rental cars, hotels, and eviction notices and rent and giving side cash ..   you ought to pay for the crime as well... if you aren’t playing by the rules you should be punished plain and simple. By the way, stop texting the 8th graders up here... you wouldn’t believe some of you people that are on text... 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Traveling Tom this fellar was on here in 2013 under his other name blasting kids for Mckrylon gate until that Burnett man found it to be an inside job.  You think im joking but im not. 

Scoop done took a poop one too many times . He should know crap always starts from the inside. 

Edited by piratetom

17 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Funny thing is when you are trying to cover someone else in poop it's very likely you will get covered yourself. 

Finally agree with you on something. This statement is very very true. The problem is with all your people is they are so jealous of each other and when you have people you brought in that aren’t from there and promised and given different things, they can’t be quiet. And what’s gonna happen now is a slap on the wrist is about to be a huge thing because it’s all coming out! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Finally agree with you on something. This statement is very very true. The problem is with all your people is they are so jealous of each other and when you have people you brought in that aren’t from there and promised and given different things, they can’t be quiet. And what’s gonna happen now is a slap on the wrist is about to be a huge thing because it’s all coming out! 

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

What all is coming out?  I’m not as in the know as I must think I am.  I hadn’t even heard about the 1 month charitable donation for rent.  Please tell more.  I mean, every sport, every school, and even every job, all have issues not normally seen or heard about until somebody from the inside decides to run their mouth.  It is usually because little Johnny or little Jane didn’t get to play enough, or big Jack or big Karen didn’t get the promotion they thought they would get.  You see, there is drama in everything we as humans do simply because we are human beings.  But you know how it is, once it is made public some like to continue spreading it simply for attention or jealousy.  But in the end, the ones who end up being hurt the most are little Johnny or Jane, or someone innocent.  Keep the name calling and rumor spreading off social media and football threads like this.  If your ultimate goal is to make every little piece of drama know you the rest of the world, then you my friend,  need to get a life.  The world doesn’t revolve around you.  I would have thought you learned that from the few idiots on here, but instead, you and few of the better posters have just put yourselves in the same category as them.  And to want to be in the limelight so badly, yet hide behind a screen name, is cowardly.  Now go ahead and flip my words or just say “it’s coming”.  But know this, if wrong doings have been going on for a long time, then let it come out and SP take their punishment.  Just know that you’d be surprised at how much dirt goes on at your own school that many haven’t talked about simply because it’s the adults being stupid and the kids shouldn’t have to pay for it.  

SPHS not only recruited the kid that got rent..but recruited him from the alternative school in Chattanooga where Coach Stone works as a recruiting station. Studly Jones is neck deep too! Why else would a kid from Detroit go to South Pittsburgh? They have all received $$ treatment in cash..they just got a little careless and got caught. But all these kids aren't "transferring" just to live in beautiful South Pittsburgh...lol..they should lose all wins from last year and no playoffs for 2 years. Guess it's good to have hargis buttercoat for you. Rent for a month being $1,800?? Mighty high rent for one month?? The people and parents should be mad at grider..stone...jones and whoever is involved because you won state championships with your on kids... not a bunch of recruits from Chattanooga alternative school! Y'all can hate me a bash what I say but it's the truth and everybody in South Pittsburgh knows it. It's been going on a while too!!! Just get back to recruiting North Alabama like the good ole days! Word is Jones wants the job and he's going to buy apartments or housing projects for his recruits...lol..good luck sphs. Personally if you parents want to watch your kids stand on the sidelines for recruits go for it!!!

Edited by WARBOSS
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3