South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

SPHS not only recruited the kid that got rent..but recruited him from the alternative school in Chattanooga where Coach Stone works as a recruiting station. Studly Jones is neck deep too! Why else would a kid from Detroit go to South Pittsburgh? They have all received $$ treatment in cash..they just got a little careless and got caught. But all these kids aren't "transferring" just to live in beautiful South Pittsburgh...lol..they should lose all wins from last year and no playoffs for 2 years. Guess it's good to have hargis buttercoat for you. Rent for a month being $1,800?? Mighty high rent for one month?? The people and parents should be mad at grider..stone...jones and whoever is involved because you won state championships with your on kids... not a bunch of recruits from Chattanooga alternative school! Y'all can hate me a bash what I say but it's the truth and everybody in South Pittsburgh knows it. It's been going on a while too!!! Just get back to recruiting North Alabama like the good ole days! Word is Jones wants the job and he's going to buy apartments or housing projects for his recruits...lol..good luck sphs. Personally if you parents want to watch your kids stand on the sidelines for recruits go for it!!!

Your math and history are remedial at best.  The QB club gave $600 to the manager in December.  As far as the Alabama stuff goes, name more than 3 players from Alabama the past 30 years that were impact players.  I can think of 2 the past 20, maybe 3.  Considering the southern city limit of SP is literally the state line means your geography is below remedial level. 

56 minutes ago, rlh said:

Your math and history are remedial at best.  The QB club gave $600 to the manager in December.  As far as the Alabama stuff goes, name more than 3 players from Alabama the past 30 years that were impact players.  I can think of 2 the past 20, maybe 3.  Considering the southern city limit of SP is literally the state line means your geography is below remedial level. 

LRDAO.... Rlh That might be why ole warboss got run off from the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Beerman your joking.  Grider has text messages from their coaches texting our boys? If he does he needs to find it to that Childress man.  You think im joking but im not. 

So Roy Diltard. What’s this I hear about skillet slingers running the show down their?  Y’all got women determining who the next Pirate coach is gonna be??  There’s no way y’all will get a good coach if it’s true.  Y’all might as well change your colors to pink and black. 

• Like 3