South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

My goodness I haven't seen you fellas take a beating this bad since the Warriors came to town and shut the lights off. Hang on a minute...…..did the QB club forget to pay the bill for that month? :roflol:

This old geezer don't see nothing wrong with cheating. Heck, I'm a firm believer in "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". However, the rules are the rules. If you get caught just admit it,  move on and do better next time. Bills being paid, houses and jobs being provided is nothing new. If you think it doesn't go on, then you must believe that Santa Claus is real. The fact is you SP fellas got a little too big for your britches and got sloppy. Vic new what was coming, but this isn't the sole reason he jumped ship. The main reason he left is because he didn't want to bring home anymore silver balls in the next 2 to 4 years. 

Now OP/Ol Roy if you are going to start digging around to get somebody fired or in legal trouble, that is just petty. You need to find out who the mole is or maybe there are multiple and trim the fat in the "clique". Everybody wants to be a part of something successful, but not everybody wants to put in the work or do the little things. If you do take the petty route, I'm sure that Jordan man will be more than happy to lend a hand and a couple of the other "high priority" individuals that are being investigated :roll:. That fan page is internet gold by the way:lol:

Funny you all mention that this was all done by MC. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm not in the right circles to know but I do recall SP turning in MC some years back. It was ok then but now that the shoe is on the other foot it isn't right?  To be clear, I'm not talking about the self-inflicted wounds from the spray paint incident. Sure does sound like a lot of bellyaching to me. 

Looks like PP68's power is rubbing off on oneyewilly, got him speaking in code now. 

Anybody else on here think that these Pirate fellas don't like it when they get a dose of their own medicine or is it just me? 

Better be careful saying too much, they will go resurrect Zonepirate to come back and shut the thread down :o

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Old Pirate says yous got to talk to that Tower man ASAP. Someone is hurting that bank. Old Pirate will find another bank with the main office Not in Jasper! Old Pirate’s point is, them Jasper Jailhouse High folkes drink from the same contaminated stream! Old Pirate ain’t jest joking neither!

Old pirate I garuntee I contacted that tower man and he is looking into a certain employee that might have leaked out private information to a certain coach on jasper jailhouse high.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

My goodness I haven't seen you fellas take a beating this bad since the Warriors came to town and shut the lights off. Hang on a minute...…..did the QB club forget to pay the bill for that month? :roflol:

This old geezer don't see nothing wrong with cheating. Heck, I'm a firm believer in "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". However, the rules are the rules. If you get caught just admit it,  move on and do better next time. Bills being paid, houses and jobs being provided is nothing new. If you think it doesn't go on, then you must believe that Santa Claus is real. The fact is you SP fellas got a little too big for your britches and got sloppy. Vic new what was coming, but this isn't the sole reason he jumped ship. The main reason he left is because he didn't want to bring home anymore silver balls in the next 2 to 4 years. 

Now OP/Ol Roy if you are going to start digging around to get somebody fired or in legal trouble, that is just petty. You need to find out who the mole is or maybe there are multiple and trim the fat in the "clique". Everybody wants to be a part of something successful, but not everybody wants to put in the work or do the little things. If you do take the petty route, I'm sure that Jordan man will be more than happy to lend a hand and a couple of the other "high priority" individuals that are being investigated :roll:. That fan page is internet gold by the way:lol:

Funny you all mention that this was all done by MC. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm not in the right circles to know but I do recall SP turning in MC some years back. It was ok then but now that the shoe is on the other foot it isn't right?  To be clear, I'm not talking about the self-inflicted wounds from the spray paint incident. Sure does sound like a lot of bellyaching to me. 

Looks like PP68's power is rubbing off on oneyewilly, got him speaking in code now. 

Anybody else on here think that these Pirate fellas don't like it when they get a dose of their own medicine or is it just me? 

Better be careful saying too much, they will go resurrect Zonepirate to come back and shut the thread down :o

I can't give my sources away :lol:    

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee I contacted that tower man and he is looking into a certain employee that might have leaked out private information to a certain coach on jasper jailhouse high.  You think im joking but im not. 

SP gets caught red handed and is going to find a way to try and turn it back on Marion County. You fellas sound like a true politician. The Captain is retired now, I heard he is a good person to have on your side if you are running for a city official spot :ph34r:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I doubt we will be upset, but what you are a saying is there was a personal agenda and conspiracy to set up the Pirates.  The sad part is the one hurt mostly is an innocent young man that isn’t going to be able to play his senior season.  The kid should be left out of this adult crybaby game.  

It wasn't a setup. Just someone privy to information on the inside that felt the need to divulge that info. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

The first of many converts Old Faithful. I'll be having a baptizing before long.

I do believe I've stated paybacks will be rough before. On a side note, it's not over :popcorneater:

7 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Some of these fellas might not believe it but whether it happens in 2 years or it takes 50 years, what goes around comes around.  

I'm just stirring the pot a little, I mean no harm. Or as OP would call it, cage rattling :wink:

Oh I'm just stirring the pot too. I had no idea all this stuff was going to happen. No. Idea. ;)

Do you think Old Pee's cage is rattled? He's calling in the TBI, FBI, Secret Service to investigate.  :roflolk:

Just a little :D

The "clique" is huddled up behind the scenes and figuring out their plan ahead. Like I said, they got sloppy with their operation and they have let a couple of people in that they shouldn't have. Another thing, when it comes to money and our small towns, don't you think you might take a little extra precaution and make a quick drive over the state line to do your business? Just an idea. 

They do have some friends in law enforcement, will be interesting to watch this play out.