South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i done got old pirate thinking your coming down to play pickup football.  He done went and got the jock out.  We all knowd though you want show.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD, yous pose to not tell everything. Leastways Old Pirate been had it on fer a spell after hereing the TSSAA done flipped the flop mess. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The picture circulating today on the illegal practice by instruction from Jones is a violation according to TSSAA handbook. If SP does not self report it, it will turn into a major deal. You ain’t gotta believe this old fellar, but I’m tellin you it’s coming.... SP done open a can of worms they ain’t gettin out of this.... don’t believe me... it’s fine  but I told you so....

20 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

The picture circulating today on the illegal practice by instruction from Jones is a violation according to TSSAA handbook. If SP does not self report it, it will turn into a major deal. You ain’t gotta believe this old fellar, but I’m tellin you it’s coming.... SP done open a can of worms they ain’t gettin out of this.... don’t believe me... it’s fine  but I told you so....

Scoopy doopy grad you have failed to supply any proof.  I aint joking either. 

You mean where a bunch of kids have been meeting and playing back yard football in the afternoons? Kids that are on the team, kids that are graduating, some that are in the band, some that are elementary age, and some that don’t play anything? I don’t believe someone talking to some kids is running or organizing a practice. We have a public walking track down there. SP is only doing lifting and conditioning right now. 

26 minutes ago, beerman said:

In South Pittsburg we approach every year to win State.  

At jasper they approach every year to "try" and beat South Pittsburg. 

The game is at our place this year.  Do us a favor and show up this time. 

Then why do you have to cheat? Yeah generally is good and tough most every year. With your own kids!! Not a bunch of recruits. That's my only complaint..apparently tnvalleyscoop knows more? 

6 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

You mean where a bunch of kids have been meeting and playing back yard football in the afternoons? Kids that are on the team, kids that are graduating, some that are in the band, some that are elementary age, and some that don’t play anything? I don’t believe someone talking to some kids is running or organizing a practice. We have a public walking track down there. SP is only doing lifting and conditioning right now. 

Nice try. There is proof that’s not the case. Backyard football is fine... but there are pictures and video of Jones instructing. TSSAA violation of out of season practice with ball as well.  You guys should know better.... but just remember there’s a lot more coming. Jones is a bag man.... he knows nothing but breaking rules and trying to get around stuff. You have already been turned in.... wait and see...

2 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Nice try. There is proof that’s not the case. Backyard football is fine... but there are pictures and video of Jones instructing. TSSAA violation of out of season practice with ball as well.  You guys should know better.... but just remember there’s a lot more coming. Jones is a bag man.... he knows nothing but breaking rules and trying to get around stuff. You have already been turned in.... wait and see...

LRDAO.... Seems you jailhouse fellars is trying everything to keep that Jones man from getting the job.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, WARBOSS said:

Then why do you have to cheat? Yeah generally is good and tough most every year. With your own kids!! Not a bunch of recruits. That's my only complaint..apparently tnvalleyscoop knows more? 

WarBoss.... SP has gotten away from homegrown kids.... they have to recruit to make it. This past year they had two kids from hixson, kid from Maryland, Detroit kid,  East ridge kid.... Jones is promising to recruit Canada kids and so forth ....  they are bout to get what’s handed to them. They make fun of us up here but it’s gonna get them!!!