South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

11 minutes ago, rlh said:

Then again, I suppose TSSAA could reference the Tennessee Secondary Sandlot Association . . .

I’m hearing you guys have a much bigger problem than just what’s swirling... CJ has put you guys in a major bind with TSSAA. You guys are letting a person that who “isn’t your coach” put you guys in jeopardy of being put out of playoffs. Keep talking and wait and see ....  Your own people are turning on each other.... 

46 minutes ago, fredjones said:

Again, If y'all just consolidated the schools down there, you wouldn't have this problem.

Incorrect.  Plus, it would just open up a whole other set of issues.  Busing distances and times would be a nightmare.  It doesn't really improve student teacher ratio.  You reduce the number of principals from 3 to 1, but keep at least the same number of assistant principals.  Consolidated schools don't automatically perform better at an academic level or athletic level.

Edit:  Here is an example granted Franklin Co. also has Huntland.

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/tssaa-gives-franklin-county-shelbyville-two-years-restrictive-probation/

Edited by rlh

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

7209AD38-818F-4F47-95FA-7E46811A78C8.png
is this Chris Jones?  I have no clue what he looks like. Are these middle schoolers??

Anybody following the scandal with the old coach at Hoover who is down somewhere in Georgia and was recorded with all kind of crazy things he said.......... SP people might want to look at that, cause word is somebody has gotten your so called new coach on recordings promising certain things and recruiting etc.... karma sucks.... Interesting to see if that’s true 

12 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Anybody following the scandal with the old coach at Hoover who is down somewhere in Georgia and was recorded with all kind of crazy things he said.......... SP people might want to look at that, cause word is somebody has gotten your so called new coach on recordings promising certain things and recruiting etc.... karma sucks.... Interesting to see if that’s true 

LRDAO... Scoopy poop just post the recordings if you got them.  If not go break in another field house.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

I’m hearing you guys have a much bigger problem than just what’s swirling... CJ has put you guys in a major bind with TSSAA. You guys are letting a person that who “isn’t your coach” put you guys in jeopardy of being put out of playoffs. Keep talking and wait and see ....  Your own people are turning on each other.... 

I'm "hearing" you jailhouse fellars better be worried about your own investigation.  

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i asked that Tower man and it was just kids playing.  Since we cant write checks out of Griders passing club anymore I garuntee I could pass the hat around ronnies red eye and get up some money for you to come to cover your gas money.  I may even talk old pirate into getting the ole jock out if you come.  We all no though you aint got the seeds to do it after you hid out in Cookeville when I was looking for you.  You think im joking but im not. 

Now ROY, yous getting as bad as some other fellers yapping. The Captain ain’t never had a passing club neither. Yous going to give them Jasper Jailhouse High fellers an adrenaline rush while theys sitting around in group therapy playing themselves. Dad Burnit, one of them Fellers liable complain injuries is caused by us SP fellers.

26 minutes ago, rlh said:

Incorrect.  Plus, it would just open up a whole other set of issues.  Busing distances and times would be a nightmare.  It doesn't really improve student teacher ratio.  You reduce the number of principals from 3 to 1, but keep at least the same number of assistant principals.  Consolidated schools don't automatically perform better at an academic level or athletic level.

Edit:  Here is an example granted Franklin Co. also has Huntland.

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/tssaa-gives-franklin-county-shelbyville-two-years-restrictive-probation/

Ain’t never going to be any consolidation in this unless it is between the neighbors north. Old Pirate says those deserve to be hitched up! 

2 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Don’t matter... your a 7-12 school. 

Wrong again.. go clean up around your field the Baxter stadium is looking trashy.  Words of your parents on your fan page. 

Sp academy and sp high school.  

Ever wonder why they are called academy?  Instead of middle school?  

Valley poop scoop isn't as smart as he claims to be.  

This stuff is pathetic. Good Lord.. you can’t even talk about actual football here anymore. It’s a peeing for distance contest between 2-3 or our finest and 2-3 of Marion’s finest. Some of you boys need to be put in a room together and go at it all weekend. Or better yet someone should sell tickets, split the proceeds between the schools and let y’all all duke it out on middle ground in Kimball. 

• Like 1