South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nobody responded to this. So you guys had some kids out at the stadium yesterday afternoon practicing. Is this legal under the current probation?  Surely the coaches wouldn’t do something that stupid??  I just saw the pics on Facebook so I wanted to ask. 

While you're worried about what's going on in Sp.. you're parents are posting on your fan page about how your stadium is trash,  and yall are too lazy to clean it up.  

Guess you should take care of your own back yard before you peek into ours. 

Jasper is the first school to get in trouble while on probation and leave with the same probation just extended for 2 more years. 

1 minute ago, beerman said:

While you're worried about what's going on in Sp.. you're parents are posting on your fan page about how your stadium is trash,  and yall are too lazy to clean it up.  

Jasper is the first school to get in trouble while on probation and leave with the same probation just extended for 2 more years. 

Apparently you think I’m a MC fan. Lol. I assure you my teams stadium is just fine. Lol. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree. I am excited to see it somewhere else beside Cookeville and happy to see chattanooga get the bid but yes I think Murfreesboro makes more sense. 

I loved it when it was in Murfreesboro. But neither the town nor MTSU have any interest in it returning there. 

7 minutes ago, beerman said:

LRDAO.... Beerman dont pay attention to big purple bowel movement (bpm).  I tried to meet him at that Tucker mans stadium and he didnt have the seeds to show.  He also likes to put families down having a tough time due to the pandemic.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

30 minutes ago, beerman said:

SP withdrew their appeal today with TSSAA.... they knew if they tried to fight the punishment what may happen.... but problem is the cats out of the bag now and it’s about to come out... 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

SP withdrew their appeal today with TSSAA.... they knew if they tried to fight the punishment what may happen.... but problem is the cats out of the bag now and it’s about to come out... 

It was regarding the suspended player.  The other stuff SPHS had recommended in the first place.  Nice try Surely.