South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The pics I saw (and saved) we’re definitely not pick up games. Coach was out there working with them. I don’t know any of the kids so it may have been  middle schoolers. I’ll take your word for it. 

LRDAO....i asked that Tower man and it was just kids playing.  Since we cant write checks out of Griders passing club anymore I garuntee I could pass the hat around ronnies red eye and get up some money for you to come to cover your gas money.  I may even talk old pirate into getting the ole jock out if you come.  We all no though you aint got the seeds to do it after you hid out in Cookeville when I was looking for you.  You think im joking but im not. 

35 minutes ago, powerp said:

I’m just telling you I’m about 30 seconds away from the field everyday. Middle school has been conditioning. After that people have been playing pick up games. They do the same thing at Jasper daily. I see it. No harm in it at all. As far as Chris being there I don’t know about that. I only comment on what I know for fact and that is the above.

7209AD38-818F-4F47-95FA-7E46811A78C8.png
is this Chris Jones?  I have no clue what he looks like. Are these middle schoolers??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

7209AD38-818F-4F47-95FA-7E46811A78C8.png
is this Chris Jones?  I have no clue what he looks like. Are these middle schoolers??

Wow! Lot of 7 on 7 right there lol.... SP is a 7-12 school so it’s illegal for anyone in that building. You guys wait what’s coming and what all Chris has done. It’s not surprising to us that know him.... word is he called SP last week and said he was moving in Canadians and wanted to know how to get around system... this is right after they got put on probation.... you just wait to what’s coming...

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Wow! Lot of 7 on 7 right there lol.... SP is a 7-12 school so it’s illegal for anyone in that building. You guys wait what’s coming and what all Chris has done. It’s not surprising to us that know him.... word is he called SP last week and said he was moving in Canadians and wanted to know how to get around system... this is right after they got put on probation.... you just wait to what’s 

Edited by powerp