South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This stuff is pathetic. Good Lord.. you can’t even talk about actual football here anymore. It’s a peeing for distance contest between 2-3 or our finest and 2-3 of Marion’s finest. Some of you boys need to be put in a room together and go at it all weekend. Or better yet someone should sell tickets, split the proceeds between the schools and let y’all all duke it out on middle ground in Kimball. 

Football in a room would be Arena Football. BTW . . .the want dirt laundry . . .

Edited by rlh

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This stuff is pathetic. Good Lord.. you can’t even talk about actual football here anymore. It’s a peeing for distance contest between 2-3 or our finest and 2-3 of Marion’s finest. Some of you boys need to be put in a room together and go at it all weekend. Or better yet someone should sell tickets, split the proceeds between the schools and let y’all all duke it out on middle ground in Kimball. 

You tell em Chris. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... That Childress man changed his mind and that Davis boy is eligible.  I saw him earlier and he was real mad.  You jailhouse fellars has awaken a giant.  You think im joking but im not. 

If true I am happy for the kid. Always wish the best for kids. Unlike you when you talked about the greenback and Milan kids. Bum. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If true I am happy for the kid. Always wish the best for kids. Unlike you when you talked about the greenback and Milan kids. Bum. 

LRDAO....i done got old pirate thinking your coming down to play pickup football.  He done went and got the jock out.  We all knowd though you want show.  You think im joking but im not.