South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I miss the SP/Oneida games from years past. That would be a cool regular season series to start back up at some point. 

It was never a regular thing. Played 5 times total. SP leads the series 3-2. SP won the first 3 in 1969 semifinals , 1985 2nd round and 1986 2nd round. Oneida win the last 2 in 19892nd round and 1997 3rd round. Never played in regular season as far as I know. I said last year I’d love to see y’all on the schedule and several pirate faithful basically lagged at me for suggesting we even belong on the same field. They’re probably right but I’d like to play it anyway but then again I always like to see a stacked schedule. I’d rather lose to a contender than beat a powder puff. That’s just me though. 

Edited by crow

8 minutes ago, crow said:

Laugh your butt off all you want. TC out coached us offensively the second half they adjusted and we went into a shell offensively. Im sure you would’ve mercy ruled us, what was I thinking that we might have actually had a better team than the might pirates did one year. There, does you’re ego feel better now? :roflol:

Shut up stupid. 

11 minutes ago, crow said:

Laugh your butt off all you want. TC out coached us offensively the second half they adjusted and we went into a shell offensively. Im sure you would’ve mercy ruled us, what was I thinking that we might have actually had a better team than the might pirates did one year. There, does you’re ego feel better now? :roflol:

LRDAO.....i garuntee you were the third team that year dummy. Grider got out coached to but not as bad as your injuns.  You have been a mediocre team for years now according to my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.....i garuntee you were the third team that year dummy. Grider got out coached to but not as bad as your injuns.  You have been a mediocre team for years now according to my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think we should get back on the topic of this thread Roy

6BBA4F6F-4A98-4624-93F5-A9FA9FCC1812.png

4 hours ago, crow said:

It was never a regular thing. Played 5 times total. SP leads the series 3-2. SP won the first 3 in 1969 semifinals , 1985 2nd round and 1986 2nd round. Oneida win the last 2 in 19892nd round and 1997 3rd round. Never played in regular season as far as I know. I said last year I’d love to see y’all on the schedule and several pirate faithful basically lagged at me for suggesting we even belong on the same field. They’re probably right but I’d like to play it anyway but then again I always like to see a stacked schedule. I’d rather lose to a contender than beat a powder puff. That’s just me though. 

I wasn’t saying it was a regular thing. I was saying it would be cool to make it a regular season series since it’s never been done. 

4 hours ago, crow said:

I don’t like beating up on powder puffs either. That’s why I’m trying to be nice to Roy.