South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

9 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

All the fun is gone.   On a serious note had a family member pass away from the Covid.. been tough dealing with around here and now have another family member with it fighting for life. Please pray we don’t lose another one  

I'm sorry for your loss and hope for a quick recovery for your family member fighting it

9 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

All the fun is gone.   On a serious note had a family member pass away from the Covid.. been tough dealing with around here and now have another family member with it fighting for life. Please pray we don’t lose another one  

Prayer's for you and your family. Life is precious and when a loved one is taken from us, it's a huge hurt and void in life.  I know we all get on here and rag each other from other schools, and Jasper and SP is always going to be the tops in that list, but when it comes down to life, hey buddy I'm on your side as well as everyone else out there going through a hard time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sportman said:

Prayer's for you and your family. Life is precious and when a loved one is taken from us, it's a huge hurt and void in life.  I know we all get on here and rag each other from other schools, and Jasper and SP is always going to be the tops in that list, but when it comes down to life, hey buddy I'm on your side as well as everyone else out there going through a hard time. 

Great post. Well said. 

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

IMO whoever shared these private texts should be curb stomped.

BPM

Where was these posted?

SP football Fan Page. They have been since taken down I believe. But these were not private. They were out on a public forum for everyone to see. That’s where I saw them. Now I guess you have a point cause someone did put them on there. But that’s where I saw them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

SP football Fan Page. They have been since taken down I believe. But these were not private. They were out on a public forum for everyone to see. That’s where I saw them. Now I guess you have a point cause someone did put them on there. But that’s where I saw them. 

Who would want a job like this??? I mean really... it seems to me that the so called fans are going to be the demise of what is or was once a proud program.

PS: what is behavior like this teaching the kids? 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Who would want a job like this??? I mean really... it seems to me that the so called fans are going to be the demise of what is or was once a proud program.

PS: what is behavior like this teaching the kids? 

I agree 100%. Several of the SP posters on here seem like pretty good fellas and have all said the community needs to support whoever the new coach is. All the fans need to have the same mentality. 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree 100%. Several of the SP posters on here seem like pretty good fellas and have all said the community needs to support whoever the new coach is. All the fans need to have the same mentality. 

I completely agree. no matter who gets the coaching job all of sp should embrace them and not make them feel like they are automatically on the hot seat just because that wasn't who the crowd favorite was 

8 minutes ago, magicschoolbusdropout said:

I completely agree. no matter who gets the coaching job all of sp should embrace them and not make them feel like they are automatically on the hot seat just because that wasn't who the crowd favorite was 

Lots of good people in SP and they are passionate about their team. I get it cause I’m passionate about mine. If they will ALL plow in the same direction they will continue to have great success.