South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I will agree with others. We need to support whoever is hired, but it seems like a blind man should be able to make this hire. 

I'm just going to be bluntly honest. I was all for supporting whoever was hired but after those messages came out I'm not sure I can.  If you look at the timing of everything it should be pretty obvious. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, magicschoolbusdropout said:

so with the messages coming out and everything what do you think is the hold up on them hiring  jones and letting him get to work? is there anyone else who was being considered along with jones and Wag that we don't know of?   

They have had over 60 applicants. Lots to sift thru. Making the right hire will take time but no doubt Jones’s resume is awfully good. 

Sounds like who ever posted Coach Wagg's messages is a mole, and has unfortunately attempted to get the ones riding the fence as to who would be the best fit for the job to move their votes to the other candidate.  This is starting to look like a bad rerun of our last high jacked election.  Politics can be an evil thing boys, just remember your playing with a lot of folks livelihoods and kids futures.  Good always wins in the end! We all know that right?  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1