South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Sounds like who ever posted Coach Wagg's messages is a mole, and has unfortunately attempted to get the ones riding the fence as to who would be the best fit for the job to move their votes to the other candidate.  This is starting to look like a bad rerun of our last high jacked election.  Politics can be an evil thing boys, just remember your playing with a lot of folks livelihoods and kids futures.  Good always wins in the end! We all know that right?  

100% agree. Karma will definitely get you in the end!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

It wasn’t intended for social media. It looks to me one of his so called friends turned on him... if those messages are legit at all?

You have a good point. They may not have been legit. I’m not the most technology savvy person but I guess someone could fake that and put it on Facebook. Seems like a lot of work. 

11 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

So I'm clear,  who is indicating that some South Pitts kids may be transferring to the "Purple" team?? Maybe I am reading it wrong but that's what I take as being implied here?? 

Mr. Waggoner mentioned he has worked his tail off with these kids. It appears he is indicating if he doesn’t get the job he will go to Marion and take kids with him. At least that’s how it appears in the posts. 

13 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

All the fun is gone.   On a serious note had a family member pass away from the Covid.. been tough dealing with around here and now have another family member with it fighting for life. Please pray we don’t lose another one  

Prayers for you and your family . Very sorry to hear 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Mr. Waggoner mentioned he has worked his tail off with these kids. It appears he is indicating if he doesn’t get the job he will go to Marion and take kids with him. At least that’s how it appears in the posts. 

It appears those messages were before the job was posted to the public. "If that job is posted you will have mass exodus"    It looks to me that he was upset that the job was being posted to the public to apply and that he felt he should have been promoted from within. If he wasn't then he would go to Jasper and take kids with him.

If people will stop and think about the timing of past events and the timing of a certain poster that created an account February 21 it shouldn't be hard to figure out the rest.

Edited by oneyewilly
  • Upvote 3