William Blount getting a little defensive about next year...

On 7/27/2021 at 1:47 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't bash the kids, it's the adults that go after for not looking after those kids best interest. 44 years at one place and 42 years at the other and neither have won 30% of their games. That should tell anyone with a brain there just might be something wrong.

“I don’t bash kids” but yet you got on the T and called one fat boy. Bum. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

WBHS's feeder programs were:  Friendsville (gone), Lanier/Southside (gone), Fairiview (gone), WB Youth (never made it).  All the feeder programs for William Blount are gone.  I guess those kids interested in playing football before middle school will play in other programs.  I expect Greenback youth to be a beneficiary.

What about the A. B. F. Flyers? Representing Alnwick, Bugalow, and Fairview. Are they gone too?

ABF.jpg

5 hours ago, Shadroach said:

I'm perplexed at the statement "AD Cupp and Shad making statements with these hires". These new coaches are the Fire Department arriving to extinguish the dumpster fire that Shad and Cupp lit behind the VFW. If you're being truthful in your mind you're thinking "I bet these new coaches get together and talk about the anguish they will endure this season propping up and rebuilding Shad's reputation". The new coaches are the de facto leaders of the program. Its a solution on justifying keeping Shad on the payroll until his retirement. Cupp used his Ouija board to sort this mess out.

The keyboard warrior is back. What a waste of forum space.

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup.....Mr "all about the kids", til he gets on the keyboard. Especially WB, and after the Alcoa Documentary.....Alcoa kids. Sad. 

I’m trying to imagine how I would feel if some guy on a message board called my kid fat boy especially having never met or spoken to him. It’s absolutely amazing to me that Barney would do that. I haven’t always agreed with him but I thought he had more integrity than that. 

16 hours ago, Shadroach said:

I'm perplexed at the statement "AD Cupp and Shad making statements with these hires". These new coaches are the Fire Department arriving to extinguish the dumpster fire that Shad and Cupp lit behind the VFW. If you're being truthful in your mind you're thinking "I bet these new coaches get together and talk about the anguish they will endure this season propping up and rebuilding Shad's reputation". The new coaches are the de facto leaders of the program. Its a solution on justifying keeping Shad on the payroll until his retirement. Cupp used his Ouija board to sort this mess out.

Very interesting, I wondered why these assistants were such hero's to the William Blount posters on here and we were hearing so many great things about them. Pretty much hard to lose your job with one of the two County High Schools for a losing record. Will Shad be wearing a muzzle on the sidelines or will they put him in the pressbox.

22 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

CTV

If I were a crude and callus man with no panache I would mention your posts were at the minimum boring, dis-jointed and generally disregarded as the musings of a sub 60 IQ gentleman. Not being crude nor callus I say, Good work. Keep posting, your mama can see the tutor she hired is making progress with you. Carry On.

I see you have a thesaurus. Most KW's do.

8 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

The kids were the most eloquent and impressive part of the show. The adults should just let the student athletes talk! 

That film was made to attack Maryville and to make the school and fans look racist, full of lies about why one kid left Maryville, disrespected the man with the QB son that moved on like he was some kind of troublemaker that could hurt him at another school, showed how ugly the fans of Alcoa are to their coach after the Maryville game and built it up like the program is centered around 13 streets in Alcoa but forgets to mention all the streets in the county where the other kids are paying tuition to go there. It was something to watch alright.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That film was made to attack Maryville and to make the school and fans look racist, full of lies about why one kid left Maryville, disrespected the man with the QB son that moved on like he was some kind of troublemaker that could hurt him at another school, showed how ugly the fans of Alcoa are to their coach after the Maryville game and built it up like the program is centered around 13 streets in Alcoa but forgets to mention all the streets in the county where the other kids are paying tuition to go there. It was something to watch alright.

Classic Barney meltdown! :lol: